2 Screenshots

About This File

Office dinners are always boring, but honey I assure you I'm only going for the free food! It's a new restaurant with the formula "ALL YOU CAN EAT" and you know I can't resist... I've been your girlfriend for so many years now that you know my overwhelming love for food! 
Come on, don't be mad at me. Come, I know a way to make you happy... why don't you look at me while I weigh myself on the scale and measure my tummy with a measuring-tape before I go? How much do you think I can make with just one dinner? eheh. Now I really have to go, see you later!

[FIVE HOURS LATER]

Oh, my gosh, honey, I ate like a pig... my belly is so swollen and I really need to get rid of this tight dress and these high-heeled shoes. I want to talk to you about how dinner went. How I was the only fat girl among my skinny colleagues and how I was the only one to fil my plate all the time. My skinny colleagues ate only salad to stay in shape! Poor fools! Oh, what's that bag? Honey, did you go out and buy me a bag of hamburgers? That's why I love you! I fill my mouth with hamburgers in front of you as I talk about the evening and touch my fat belly. Why don't we go back to the bathroom and see what my weight is now? I know you're curious to see how many inches I' ve gained in circumference, eheh...
See? That's why we're a perfect couple! ❤️  

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.