5 Screenshots

About This File

GirlOnGirl•Forcefeed•Funnel•GainerShake

My skinny, submissive girlfriend, Jennifer (Jennie for short) @jennifersbody finally agreed to let me feed her.

First, I handcuff her wrists behind her back to give you an incredible view of her gut as I funnel it full of melty weight-gain shake. She struggles with every gulp, her face contracting with every pour. As she begins to bloat I pull down her pants to reveal more of her belly and start filling her through other means, spitting it into her mouth, and then pouring it down her throat straight from the carafe. By the end, she is a cute, messy, bloated mess. What a sight to behold. I might be biased, but you don't want to miss. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Its only been a month since this clip was released and already SPF has already plumped Jen up substantially. Its so exiting watching her grow. Jen  has so much FP / Fat potential. Maybe SPF will gain more too. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of these two. 

Link to review
Guest ContrastBro

The way Jennie moans while being funneled expresses that the only thing growing faster than her body is her eagerness to please her mistress. 

Link to review
Bbwloover

This video is absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to see what a fatty Jennie becomes. The submissive looks and bloating Jennie has in the video is… 🥵 

I think MSPF is gonna be jealous once she looks skinny compared to her! 

Link to review
crudeatoms

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

W O W. Both Candice and Jennie are amazing here. I love a good dom/sub dynamic and this was a dream come true. Both girls are so cute and sexy, and the chemistry is wild.

I hope we see a reenactment of this some day, with both of them much bigger.

Link to review
Guest OrioneWG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!! You are fantastic !! good @jennifersbody eat for your miss!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Hot video. @jennifersbody looks pretty skinny next to MSPF, but she still has a nice layer of fat on her belly and its going to be a little thicker after this. Love the perspectives in this video. With her arms tied back, her plump belly sticks out nicely as it swells with fattening calories.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Jay Rock

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing video -- very intimate and sexy. Jennie really takes to the funnel well and the little twist added to the feeding at the end was something I never saw or thought of before, which is very cool. Hope we see more of Jennie in the future. :D 

Link to review
GoofyBeast

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip is amazing.  2 very sexy ladies, miss just looks so sexy and Jennifer's belly get so full and bloated. Sexy talking as well.  It's just such a sexy hot video, do yourself a favor and watch it! Just stellar. 🤩🤩🤩

Response from the author:

thank you so much :) 

Link to review