10 Screenshots

About This File

Since I was at my thinnest weight, I have gained just about 100 pounds! Do you ever wonder what such a fat, growing girl thinks about all the new curves and added weight? In this clip, I tell you all of my favorite things about being a fat girl, gaining weight and living my best and most gluttonous life! This one is filled with sexy fat/ gaining chat and includes lots of belly play, ass jiggling, and fat admiration as I show you my beautifully fat body. Not to mention, some very hot belly button play, too. I just can't keep my hands off this growing body, and I can't wait to share with you everything I love most about my gaining journey!

💜If you enjoy this clip, please take a minute to leave me a little review! They help me a ton and always make me happy to read. Thanks so much for your support! 💜

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow the fat chat by GGGF is so hot in this clip. She definitely looks at her biggest size to date and hearing her talk about her life over a year ago when she was a small size 6 compared to her larger, curvier body now. It is such a turn on when she talks about how life is much more pleasant for now that she can eat whatever she wants whenever she wants. Also when she talks about how good it feels how thick and squishy her fat is as she sticks her finger in deep belly button. I get the impression she loves it so much she wants to continue getting bigger which I so would love to witness  in her near future. Definitely glad I bought this hot clip 😍🔥🥵

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m so happy you liked it! And you’re definitely right about how much I love the new curves, I really can’t wait to have even more to play with 🥵🖤

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All i can say is GGGF is an absolute goddess!! She has become such a sexy fatty and watching her talk about her gains and growing fat body is just so good!👌🏻

Link to review
daviddisavino

So. So. Hot. 🔥 I loved hearing the details of your rapid 1 year gain. GGGF is so fat and doughy now. Amazing content. Thanks GGGF 😅🙏🏼

Thank YOU! I love getting this kind of feedback, thanks for the support 💕💕💕

Link to review
WMBoi

Hearing GGGFs experience growing is super hot 🥵. Judging by how much she loves it I have no doubt that she will grow much bigger in the future 🐷. I hope she enjoys every added pound as much as we enjoy it. You should encourage this hottie to give in more by complimenting her and buying her videos. I mean the videos are super 🔥 anyways so it is a win win. Clearly the best content out there.

Aww thank you sooo much! Your reviews are always so sweet. The encouragement and support mean a lot to me, and definitely make me want to keep growing 🥵

Link to review

I really enjoy this video. I can’t believe and I did not realize that I had never reviewed this video before. I have to say I have watched it several times in the past and it is a video where the message holds up on where she was and how she likes the aspects of her body now. I would not mind seeing this video revisited showing this footage and incorporating new footage talking about additional body changes or life changes. This is one of the best videos.

It is great hearing someone talk about the aspects as to why they love how they look. It is cool seeing a person enjoy the same aspects as us on why they like how they look. It is great hearing their perspective on how their body felt and looked while thin vs gaining the weight. This is a great video showing off every piece of her body and showing how it has changed and jiggles.

I like the outfit with all the elaborate patterns and details in it. I also like the video lighting in this video even if it makes it difficult to see the stretch marks on Curvy Goth’s body. I also like her hair and makeup in this video. 

I like how this video addresses the gothic look to being plus size and how that has changed things for CurvyGoth. 

I highly recommend purchasing this video if you enjoy hearing anyone talk and show why they enjoy being plus size. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review