POV Breakfast in Bed

$9.99

(11 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

You spoil me with some breakfast in bed ❤️ lots of belly, jiggling, and giggling

Sorry for leaving in the rough ending lol 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

It's apparent that she's been spending time with her feeder, she looks massive here. She's getting super thick, you can really see in places like her arms. she's just exploded in size recently. Watch her wolf down that huge plateful. All you big eaters will be embarrassed, ashamed of yourselves and proud of her all at the same time.

Link to review
AKstyle

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl is such a babe!  Her face lights up when she sees breakfast and it just gets hotter from there... between all the deep breaths, moaning, and laughing she's clearly having a good time.  It definitely ends with her satisfied!

Link to review
Bellylove577

What’s not to love about GGG and her growing belly? She’s incredible soft and beautiful and puts herself on full display for the sexy soft fatty she continues to be!! An amazing video as always and keep up the fatness!!

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

Imagine GGG is your girlfriend... what would you do? Me? I’d make sure she would always have something in front of her. She’s in a hotel room early in the morning, so you do what any man would leave a big plate of food ready and waiting for her. What does GGG do? She eats, like a good girl should. Leaving nothing to waste even adds a couple of sexy stuffed burps at the end for all to enjoy. GGG does not disappoint, as sexy as ever stuffed to the maximum. Fantasise at your will! I certainly did, I promise you won’t be disappointed😍

Link to review
chubgirls

GGG is absolutely stunning😍 I cannot believe how big she’s gotten, and I can’t wait to see her get even softer🥰  She is truly one of the best in the business😍

Link to review
mike5507

Very sexy clip, GGG knows how to talk sexy about her ample fat and gluttony. I loved hearing her sexy moans as she ate, and her burps torward the end of the stuffing are hot AF. She sounds so full, belching with that food stuffed belly, laying in bed with a big juicy ball of lard on her tummy. Her feeder must be like " What a fat, juicy, sexy pig, I'm in heaven". Really great vid and I love how fat your getting. Your starting to look like a definitively BIG GIRL. Your taking up a lot of space these days it looks like. Big thick arms, plumper face, and of course the big fat Boobs Belly and Butt. Thank you for making awesome content :)

Link to review
Kenzo998

Woo, GGG is becoming resplendently obese by this point. It’s a mixture satisfactory infatuation seeing this indulgent sea cow add to her ever growing girth, and wicked amusement at seeing this formerly disciplined gym girl encasing her previously immaculate body in coats of globular fat. The mind reels at where her gluttony could take her in the future at this rate, all I know is that bed might need to be reinforced soon for this effervescent fatty 😉 

Link to review
justanotherworthlessweirdo

GGG has gotten well and truly tubby, and it's plain to see here. Her whole middle is like a massive can of dough! Plus I love wholesome POV stuff like this, it's very sweet. Recommended

Link to review
ffc

Absolutely incredible! Can't wait to see you fatten up more and more over the coming years!!

Link to review
ihaveanion

GGG is so cute yet so sexy at the same time in this. Can’t get tired of watching her eat and play with her fat 😍

Link to review