3 Screenshots

About This File

Good morning, love. I brought you breakfast. ❤️ Have you noticed I look softer and squishier lately, you haven't been doing anything to my smoothies have you? 
~belly play, eating, slight Mommy Domme/caregiver vibes, loving, caring, gentle, weight gain, fat chat~

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kat radiates such a wholesome sexiness. This softdomme, loving persona is perfectly delightful and a great match for her natural beauty. She adores her wonderful body as much as you do and it shows.

Link to review
Andrew111

Kinky Curvy Kat is one of the sexiest and creative  models on Curvage . A favorite of mine for sure . In this clip Kat shows off her recent gain in a very hot role play.  She wakes you with breakfast  and to show off her recently fattened body. You will love the extra pounds she’s packed on .Her belly has grown so nicely as she taunts you with sexy belly play . Her thighs have thickened  substantially and her ass is growing  bigger and wider  .  Her gain flatters her figure in every way . .  Even Her face is filling in with gorgeous chub and there’s just so much more to love about this mysterious beauty   Kat has so many looks and moods . She  consistently puts out awesome content . Highly recommend. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review