8 Screenshots

About This File

Big McDonald's stuffin + fat bOObs out = McTiddys. 🤤 I made this video so I could get myself in a sexxxy mood. 💦 I wanted to megastuff my phat belly with some of my favorite foods while of course staring at my t*ts 😳 and telling you about a video I'd be recording immediately after this one. A video I've been talking about for a while now... 🍆 You know the one. 😉 Well... success! 👍 I'm STILL megastuffed right now 🤰 and uh.. you can consider this video "part one😜

robot chicken boobies GIF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Dingus1396

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video was pretty hot, Jess stuffs herself with McDonald’s, plays with her growing belly (doordash is a great idea for phat girls) and teases the next video as well as her viewers*

I'll admit i got turned on myself watching this and I'm disappointed that i do live 5 - 10 minute's walking distance from McDonald’s and don't have jess to walk with to stuff her sexy face and rub her belly.

*So looking forward to part 2.

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review