Colleagues reactions…

$9.99

(24 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Let me tell you all about my first day back in the office. How my gluttony gets the better of me as usual…😉

And how all my colleagues reacted at seeing me for the first time in a year as they watched me wobble and jiggle my fat ass into a chair which was way too small. Then stuff myself full of donuts in a public display of gluttony😍

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Az5

Loved every second of this. What an absolute pig you are😍 not even realising when you're slipping into uncontrollable gluttony! The way your fat is just absorbing your knickers and bottoms in this is such a sight🤗 right to down to the tiny look of struggle in your eyes as you lug your obese belly out, every wobbly pound of fat finding somewhere to spill onto.  What a total babe!😊 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Love this vid about reactions from ruby’s work colleagues after returning to work many, many pounds (stone) heavier 😍. Loved that you stuffed down a whole box of donuts without thinking, wow if I had been in that meeting I definitely would of been distracted 🥵. Plus hearing about you struggling to get out of your car after a huge McDonald’s breakfast and getting the lift because you definitely don’t do stairs anymore. Plus your clothes being to tight and 🍑 getting stuck in a chair. Would love to hear more of these types of stories/reactions as the months pass and the pounds pile on and the buttons pop. 

Link to review
Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Ruby really made my day with this one. 

The videos where Ruby stuffs herself and talks about her life as a big girl are so intimate! 

She chomps her way through a bag of donuts without any struggle here and the stories she tells us about her day are so exciting. 

Plenty of belly play and butt patting too to really round things off. 

Link to review
Fox99

How rude of your coworkers not to offer more food?! Fantastic hearing her about her inability to no stuff herslef every chance she gets. 

Link to review
Guest goddam

I'm attracted to many different body types, big, small, and in between; and Ruby is simply one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, bar none.

Link to review
tankton

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazingly hot story! You’ll have to impress your coworkers again for the next meeting 😜 Keep up the great work! 

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow it is so hot to hear Ruby talk about the reactions of her coworkers on her first day back at her office. I get so turned on as she pulls out her belly to rub, while snacking on some donuts as she recounts her experience at work. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in her meeting room as she waddled to her chair in her work clothes that did not fit her much larger girth now and see her squeeze into a chair that can barely contain her and also becomes a temporary lock due to her fatter curves. What I love most is hearing how the meeting provided krispy kreme donuts and Ruby devoured a whole dozen without breaking a sweat, like it was just a snack to her, while everyone else is stunned by her increased appetite. I can’t believe I haven’t been following Ruby longer, because she is so sexy and I love her content like this clip. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Deano411

Whew that was hot🥵 If Ruby was my coworker I would have a very hard time getting anything done! Her belly and thighs are looking very plump. She's definitely been satisfying her appetite! Keep up the good work 🤤😁

Link to review
Zorro252525

What an incredibly hot story! Your colleagues must have been shocked when they saw you waddle into that meeting. And even more shocked when they saw you greedily devour an entire box of donuts! What will they think when you show up to the next meeting even fatter?!

Great video overall. The reaction story is the highlight, but plenty of belly and ass play throughout!

Link to review
notrelevent333

Ruby is looking absolutely huge in this video!  Belly is absolutely massive and can’t wait to keep seeing it grow!

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Ruby is getting so huge! That belly is just begging to be let free and spill out over her soft, pillowy thighs 🥵 I wish some of my coworkers looked like this

Link to review
Ry_411997

What a hot work story. Despite the meeting and the actual work you had to do sounds like being back in the office was a real turn on! Wish you showed us your new work outfit, it would've gone so well with the story.

Great video though 

Link to review
A Man is No One

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I can’t only imagine seeing a coworker return this thicc and sexy 

also it was nice to see that peach in those stretched out peach leggings

hearing the chair creaking is pretty incredible too wondering if can withstand the weight 🥵

it would be a fun video if you did like an reenactment or like a return to work role play with all the office stuff being small like very small chair with arm rests and it coming up with you when you get up and you snacking through ever task during the work day: meetings, daily tasks, answering calls, lunch, and more meetings. Just snacking the whole day non stop lol 

Link to review
Gregleg

Great stuff! Hearing these back to work stories are so hot. If I had a coworker come back so much thicker 🥵 Keep it up!

Link to review