5 Screenshots

About This File

SEXY POV THREESOME ROLEPLAY GIRL ON GIRL

You’ve been asking your girlfriend, Candice for a threesome for a while now… one day you come home  to two beautiful women in your bed and Candice exclaims that her friend  @Curvage Caseywants to help make all of your dreams come true. 

They’re both so wonderfully plump and fertile, they take turns playing with eachother and riding you, one of the most beautiful sites you’ve ever seen. Two insatiable beauties, what more could you need?

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NocturnalDevotion

· Edited by NogutNoglory

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

O M G!!! You guys hit it out of the park!!! I’ve seen a Casey video before so I knew it would be excellent but Sugar Plump Fairy is even more amazing than I imagined!!! This video almost makes me wish I was a guy so I could enjoy the cock and cum references more!!! My favorite part is “Can we keep her? She’s such a good little  piggy”.  I love “piggy” stuff so for me that was so hottt!!! I’m glad I didn’t watch this before filming with Bella because I would have been too in my head about not being as amazing as you girls!!! Super super impressed!!!  So well done!!!! ***If you haven’t purchased this run don’t walk!!!***

Link to review
ZAIZEK

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

hottest video on Curvage ❤️ 

Link to review
joebu8453

This is the fantasy of every man on this site,

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Amazingly sexy!!!!! 😈

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
jackal27

OMG there is absolutely no way I would be able to contain myself if I was actually a part of this threesome. Candice and Casey are burning hot as they role play this threesome rubbing and kissing every fat, sexy part of their bodies. They both look so big and round and beautiful in bed together. And when they start bouncing and humping in the POV as if we are right there with them, I was beyond overwhelmed with how much they turned me on. So these two together have pretty much become my Achilles heel, because there is like no way I can resist watching the clips they post here on curvage and I highly recommend you do yourself and watch this one ASAP. 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
wavemagnet

I love how these two are becoming more and more intimate with each other. You can tell they have a genuine affection for one another that seems to grow along with their size. I'll just stay out of the way, go get the food and maybe later they'll let me watch.

Link to review