12 Screenshots

About This File

15:32 minutes of
Force feeding-burps-belly play- sexy messy stuffing- belly rub

POV:
You see Juicy Angel asleep on the couch, with that belly overflowing, ¡wow, she looks like a pig!
You think that pig has to get even more fat and you decides to rub a potato chip on his face. She definitely wakes up as a good greedy fat that she is.
She takes off her pajamas in exchange for food, listens to how that sofa sounds, she is going to break it, she is too fat for him!

You start feeding her potatoes and soda 🍟🥤
¡How hot she looks eating like a pig!
As it is not enough, you decides to give her 2 gigant hamburgers, look at her how she is excited to see her burger 🥵🍔
You touch all of her fat, play with her belly, as you feed her until she can't take it anymore, she is drowsy and exhausted.

f7.thumb.jpg.d8ea28d374cc49f0bbc14b90ac0c031e.jpgf4.thumb.jpg.5670cca9906b7450f7dcdb88941659e8.jpg

😅 Sorry for the background sounds, I was just in the middle of the session when the dogs started barking 😅

Remember that if you enjoyed this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing.(Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's always a treat to see Juicy Angel stuff her face! She looks so hot when food gets shoved into her mouth, and how much she seems to enjoy every bite of it

Response from the author:

Thanks my love, as always 😍😏

Link to review
fattony20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video, Juicy gets completely stuffed and clearly loved every second of it!

Thanks baby 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
dj2k1357

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

What an amazing video! i love how she looks at the camera all sensual as her feeder mercilessly stuffs her full of fries ans burgers (also fitting not so fitting pajamas as well ;) ) It all starts with one fry, but by the end she ends up stuffed with her feeder kneading burps out of her doughy gut. lots of belly, beauty and booty throughout. Definitely loved it. Would love if you made one in the future like this with farts included 😊

Oh thanks love 🥺🥰💖💖

Link to review