(SALE) Cheerleader Got FAT

$5.99

(10 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This video will make you feel like you’re actually conversing with Lauren!😮

(There are captions throughout of what you would be telling Lauren and she responds as if you are truly in the room!)

️You are the head coach and you’re meeting with all of the cheerleaders before season starts.

There’s just one thing.. one of your cheerleaders has put on a ton of weight and prancing in her uniform like a  blue ribbon hog at the county fair!🐷

You confront one of your hottest dancers about her quarantine gain and to your disbelief she tries to deny it! That’s until you make her jump on the scale…⚖️

But your favorite cheerleader is willing to show you just how badly you need a fatty on the field. ;)

watch her incredibly sexy moves as she shows seduces you

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

LL makes an absolute perfect cheerleader! 😍 With being nearly double or triple the size of the typical cheerleader, there’s sooo much jiggliness! Tons on cellulite on those tree trunk thighs too! 🤤 Another perfect role play video! 👏👏👏

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A phenomenal clip! - even when set up against Lauren's typically stellar work!  What I can't get over is how Lauren is continually coming up with new plots and experimenting with new ideas to add variety and improve upon her already outstanding art.  It's like her creativity is boundless, and we all get to be the ones to benefit from it.

Lauren's costume is outrageously cute, her hairstyle is gorgeous, and her peppy spirit is perfect for her role as the biggest star on the cheer squad.  And if that's not enough, wait till she demonstrates her routines . . . 

Dropping just in time for football season, this clip ensures that the stadium will be packed, but very few people will be paying any attention to the game.  I'm a huge football fan, but I know I for one will be completely focused on something else - or rather, someone else.

Link to review
Guest jmg123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren looking 🔥 as usual. Hopefully next season the uniform looks even smaller 😍

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just in time for football season!! Lauren your role play content is off the charts! You are looking so fat in that cheerleader outfit! Omg! Very very hot video!

Link to review
CCT0ny

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I was never into cheerleaders, and now I know why. They never had you on the squad! As the coach, I'd make you captain of the squad wit how much sexier you are compared to the other cheerleaders! I am definitely re-watching this clip over a dozen times today! You really turned me on badly, and got my heart beating a million miles an hour! I'll trade all of the standard size cheerleaders for one plus size version! You one hundred percent will satisfy the whole crowd with those moves! Seeing your body jiggle and shake with your dance moves really made me almost hyperventilate. Seeing your weight and that surprise at 10:26 made me so painfully horny! Straight from the start, you are already on the team!

Response from the author:

Ahh thank you so incredibly much!!! ❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Bigtime

Fantastic overall body shots, good butt legs and full body coverage! Can you do a cartwheel Lauren? That would be so awesome to see I completely understand if you cannot but you move around so well

Link to review
luke8694

1 2 3 4!

Lauren Lush always has room for more! 🔥😍😘😉

5 6 7 8!

This fatty’s gonna take ten cakes! 🍰🍰🍰🍰😉🥵🤤

I always love a good role play video and Lauren shines bright as a cheerleader. Seeing her wiggle and jiggle to stay on the team is too sexy for words. As always, she keeps her spunky personality while waddling about and denying her big gain. It’s cute seeing her freak out and then just show off that flabby physique. The other cheerleaders better be ready cause the tubby Miss Lush is going on the top of the pyramid!

Link to review
Guest AngusMcFifeXIII

There's legitimately not much to say that hasn't already said. Lauren is a stunner with an incredible body who has insane talent at creating superb roleplay clips. Each one is worth more than asking price and each is better than the last.

One of my favourite models without a doubt. 

Link to review
thomas91

If I was a cheerleader' coach I take you in first choice 

Your body is perfect and you have just few pounds more than the normal other cheerleader 😉

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review