10 Screenshots

About This File

Cum hang out with me for some brews🍻 burps and LOTS of belly rubs🤰🏽, tons of sexy fat chat & even a true-life story on how I got dumped by an ex for being too fat 😵🤭

I rub my fat gut and talk about how fat i’m getting, i shimmy, shake, bounce and dance for you while you watch my mounds of rolls and fat jiggle away 😍

I play with my belly button and tell you how much I love my growing curves and larger by the day tummy 😋 

If you thought my burps were colossal before, wait until you hear and see these gut busting, out of this world, belch binge.

I have become such a indulgent, gluttonous little pig because of you and I love every moment of it 😏

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lukedurko

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Man this video is one of Chyy's best. She is an expert at burping and when she talks about wanting to go to bars and find a secluded spot made me wish to be the lucky guy who got to experience that. She is extremely hot in this video and her belly is soooooo fucking hot!

Response from the author:

mmm, sounds so hot 😍😉 thanks babe 😘

Link to review
sanderson23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You got absolutely massive by the end of the video 😍😍😍you look amazing!!!

Response from the author:

😍🥰🥰

Link to review