3 Screenshots

About This File

GGGF is such a whiny, fat brat. She's so spoiled and needs to be fed 24/7 to keep up with her insatiable appetite. She's gotten SO big as a result of her gluttony, but she also NEEDS to be wayyy bigger, too. Will you be her feeder and help her grow to her insane obesity goals?? She should be able to just lounge on the couch all day while her fat gut in constantly fed and rubbed by you. This rp is super hot, especially if you're into whiny feedees who can never get enough of stuffing their greedy faces, and is full of showing of amazing angles of my growing body, belly button play, jiggling and sensual moaning. Cum make me SO MUCH FATTER!

If you enjoy the video, please take a moment to leave a quick review. They help me a ton, and I absolutely LOVE to hear your comments on my growing body and your thoughts on my videos! Thank you so much for being awesome and supportive!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love me a bratty girl. I just want to feed my girl all day long. The more food she requests the better. This video pushes all my buttons. It is absolute perfection, GGGF is the hottest model out there. I wish I could feed her all day long and fulfill all her wishes. You need to see this video if you love a brat. She shows off all her fat perfectly. 10/10   🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If I could give you more than 5 stars I would. This video is soooo good. The bratty/whiny concept is 👌.  Could you do another one of these while trying on some outgrow clothes/trying to find an outfit to wear? That would be amazing!

Link to review

Wow 😯 just look at that beautiful amazing fat gut girl 😍 in those tight jeans 👖 so jiggly so very fat 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I didn’t really want this video to end ☺️ As the minutes and seconds in the video was looking really good , I said too my self DAMN ! 😀 it got even better and better and better I couldn’t believe what I just saw 👀🥰😍💕❤️ I loved it  ( perfect) 👍🍩🍕🧁🍦🍫❤️

Link to review