new weight and 8 liters of water

$9.99

(7 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I love my big beach ball belly, and I want to inflate it even more with these 8 liters of water, reaching an incredible size, I will take my new weight at the beginning and at the end of this great filling, showing you my belly from different angles.

Other Files from Chanel latina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ralfielworthemjr@gmail.com

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can you do a stomach sloshing video next please. Like do it after drinking a big bottle of water and begin jumping up and down and moving your hips side to side to make your stomach contents move

Link to review
sammyboy515

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

One of the best videos you have made yet! Beautiful hair, makeup, and outfit! With you standing up, I enjoy your sexy legs and thighs! And the way you drink and drink and DRINK! So very good! Your belly is so round and big and wonderful! It gets so full I love it! I hope there is more to come! 🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩

Link to review
darkwarrior

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Great as always to see you stretching your belly!

How big are you willing to get?

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😍😍😍

Link to review
levina145

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

I love the video her belly is bigger I rather her eating the most fattest foods ever I want to her huge yeah she probably is pregnant not sure she is very hot top curvage model!

Link to review
jw19882121

5 of 8 members found this review helpful 5 / 8 members

It was invetiable, four litres can no longer fill her bottomless her beach ball belly. Will two gallons do the job, or will it prove once more that it is still bottomless?

A brilliant video as always ❤️

Link to review