4 Screenshots

About This File

Try On•Too Tight•Stuffed 

Candice’s roommate has been rearing to go out every weekend now that the bars have opened up, but the now rotund Candice is having trouble finding anything that fits her bigger body. She enlists the help of her skinny friend Claire to help her choose her outfit, and ends up being fat shamed by her every step (and jiggle 😉) of the way! 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
wavemagnet

Candice shows us what happens after a long summer of cavorting with her calorie chasing pals. The trip to Nashville was the cherry on top. You can see Candice's look of genuine astonishment as she tries on clothes. For me the highlight is when she tries one of her bathing suits. She pulls it on somehow and looks absolutely massive in it. The mirror helps capture all that amazing size as she continues in vain to find something that might still fit. Her thighs and bottom are big and meaty, her belly is huge and her pretty face chubbier than ever before. What a summer it's been.;)

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lets face it, if Candice, Jessica and Claire all went out to the bar all the guys should be hitting on the PlumpFairy in those jeans 😍 In this video our PlumpFairy tries on clothes and give the normal excuses (expect the weight gain) on why her outfits no longer fit, while Claire informs her that its not the washing machine, because her clothes still fit.. shocker 😉 I have to say even though the Baby girl pink top is great, my personal outfit was the grey shirt (that barely holds her boobs in) and the jeans that show off her plump booty 🍑 🥵 If Candice keep getting bigger there not a person in the world who would not want her 😍 Also love the honesty at the end about how hard try on videos are 😂  buy now to watch her lose breathe just trying on a few outfits 😘

Link to review
Ja1122mie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think it was amazing. I really loved the way your belly jiggles. Its definitely a major turn on for me. So keep doing what you're doing and stay beautiful.

Link to review