3 Screenshots

About This File

spacer.png

This is it folks. The greatest video of the fattened age. Here you have your fave BBW SSBBW saying little and stuffing her face with a cake and drinking milk.

Over 11 minutes of pure bloating, gut stuffing gluttony. Around minute 6 the burps start and I cant stop them. By minute 8 I just have to let my belly sit in my lap and rub it a little. And in the final minutes of non stop belching I do a belly drop just for you...yes YOU!

So have fun. There is a lot to love here.

BBW, SSBBW, Facestuffing, Food Stuffing, Belly stuffing, Burping, Gluttony, HUGE belly, and More

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rolypoly

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In my opinion this is probably Veruca's most iconic video, as it really showcases what makes her stand out as an amazing model and content creator. Dressed scantily, with her massive belly hanging out, she attempts to devour an entire chocolate cake in a truly gluttonous fashion - on fours like a pig, and then sitting back and guzzling milk after giving the cake a true beating. This is the kind of feedee content that drives me wild, and it's so refreshing seeing a big girl like Veruca glut herself in an incredibly attractive way such as this. I would absolutely recommend purchasing this one for yourself, as it's also an extremely generous price for the content you get.

Link to review