6 Screenshots

About This File

🎵 I got that shower time, shower time fatnessss 🎵

Come join GGGF for a quick and sexy shower where she soaps up her sexy fat body and gets super wet for you 😋 Lots of hot angles of that huge belly, hips and ass looking so sexy and fat. Don't miss this wet, jiggly fun time! 5.5 minutes

If you enjoy this clip, please take a minute to leave me a little review! They help me a ton and always make me happy to read. Thanks so much for your support! 💕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join GGGF for a shower 😍 damn she is looking so chubby in this, check out this 5 star vid now. She can’t keep her hands off her fat rolls, she has grown a beautiful jiggly muffin top. But that’s not the only thing that’s grown her 🍑 has too. Like GGGF says it’s a wet jiggly fun time 🥵.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it and can tell I’ve gotten even bigger lately! That makes me so happy, because I’ve definitely been eating extra well. The every day takeout orders seems to be paying off 😊

Link to review
Typ

GGGF in the shower. Such a hot cutie! Lovely fat rolls on her back, the disappearing kneecaps and ever plumper face. She's clearly loving every minute of jiggling her fat.

Response from the author:

Hehe thank you so much! I’m definitely enjoying every new inch of fat, and I’m so happy you are too! 🖤🖤

Link to review