11 Screenshots

About This File

SINCE THIS IS A HUGE WEIGH IN IT WILL NOT BE ON SALE ! To keep up with these gains I need as much money as possible to feed my self daily ! ❤️ thank you all so much for making me the fat goddess I am today! 
It also helps with proceeds to travel and meet with other models to get nice and fat together! 
Kayla goes to portillos & stuffs her self with chili cheese dogs / fries and nacho cheese / spicy chicken sandwhich and a lemon cake ❤️ 

She moans and groans in delight ! Her belly is almost touching the wheel ! She stuffed her self sick! After the good stuffing she goes back to the hotel shows off her new stretch marks and rolls & weighs her self 

FOR THE BIGGEST WEIGH IN EVER<3 wow 

she has gotten soo fat! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lemmy5823

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

looking huge Kayla! the number on the scale 🥵 loved the burps too, always love to see you belching! keep on eating like that and the next number will be even more mindblowing.

Link to review
Marelo Saullo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

all i got is heart eyes for you🥰🥰 looking so sexy and big ive been following your progress for years now and still love your content

Link to review
graywolfman

Not only is she bigger than ever, she's hotter than ever! SO pretty and man is she getting shapely as all hell.

This one is worth it, just like aaalllll the others! Get this one!! I couldn't resist, and neither should you

Link to review
8si

Kayla eats a very big hog dog, a burger and a dessert in the end even when already very stuffed, while also eating french fries as a snack, all with ease! Her body is actually growing very fast, like her face, arms, breasts and belly! She has recently been growing very fast in all the right places in a very short time!  Which shows in the scale! Her breasts and belly are looking a lot bigger and getting a very nice, curvy, and very soft looking shape! Her belly also looks very jiggly and stretched out! Her breasts certainly seem to have a very good shape. Some nice burps and heavy breathing. Plenty of belly play both sitting and standing and rubbing her other parts of the body too!

Link to review
Guest Juliqi

Great Weight gain :)

Link to review