2 Screenshots

About This File

I got some boost and really decided to put myself to the test… mix 3 cups of boost and some mass gain/pudding mix for the ultimate belly bloating experience!

In my cute belly cut out, I begin chugging straight from the measuring cup, guzzling this concoction only a fat cow could come up with. I moan in pleasure and awe and I grab and pull at my belly. The burps I let out are absolutely enormous and cannot be contained! I decide this just isn’t enough calories for this big girl. I grab Oreos and begin dunking them into my gainer mix, I don’t want to miss a single calorie! It could be detrimental to a big girl like me 🥵

By the end, I am fully expanded, eyes rolling back into my head as I groan in pain and bliss. I turn to the sides as well to show the huge gut hanging before me. It’s so tight, it feels like a drum! I make sure to give my belly lots of attention as I tease you with all the best views.

Find out if I can chug 3 cups of this boost mix!

This video has chugging, weight gain shake, belly bloating, eating, burping, belly play, moans and fat chat! (AND MORE!)

D37FBF65-B872-440F-A12C-FC21E393CB24.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.