Back to the office…

$9.99

(21 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Im going back to work for the first time since lock down…Trying on my office uniform for the first time after a year of pure gluttony and self indulgence goes as well as expected! 

My clothes struggle to contain my soft over fed body. Masses of fat trying to escape its fabric prison is a sight to behold. 😍 I wrestles with my shirt desperately trying to cover my expanded stomach before my meeting tomorrow. I push and squeeze and just as I get it over… pop! My belly sends a button flying. I wonder what my work colleagues will think of my new figure…. I’m kinda worried about the chairs too.. I hope they don’t have arms! 

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ruby's looking sensational again in this clip.

She may have just about squeezed herself into her skirt and tights but that unforgiving shirt stood no chance! It was great fun watching Ruby try though. 

As ever it's great to hear Ruby talk about her gain and how her body has changed over the last year. Her belly is the main attraction in this clip of course but her pretty face, long hair and cute voice are completely captivating too. 

Link to review
1mini1

Well its back to the Office for Ruby - well almost as she has no work outfit that presently fits appropriately....😍 Looks like all that constant snacking and stuffing has expanded Ruby's curves to significant new levels and growing... I can't believe that Ruby actually managed to get her shirt on and pretty much buttoned up - well almost, without busting more buttons off... so hot.

Great video of Ruby's ever growing hot curves and FAR looks so hot too. 

Well you can come to my Office any day without wearing a shirt - I'll get the snacks ready for when you arrive...😉😋😍

Link to review
oerndan

Watching chubby girls squeeze into clothes way too tiny for them has always been a treat, and this video certainly does not disappoint! Ruby is definitely going to need a new uniform for work!

Link to review
Donkeykong

This is an amazing video! The button pop was so hot!😍 I also can't message people yet😅 can i get My FAT Fantasy for the ROGO?

Link to review
Unknown13117

Wow what an amazing video. The way ruby struggles to get into her work clothes is so hot. But that button pop tops it off! She has a gorgeous body, her figure is just mesmerising! 10/10 would recommend! 

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Good Lord that shirt doesnt wanna stay buttoned 😭 Rubys bellys j hanging out here, spilling out of that outfit

Link to review
BiggusEggus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby looks so damn huge, and its so hot seeing her spilling out of her tight ass uniform 🥵 And that button pop 😩 If I saw someone come into work looking like this I would lose it, this video is def worth the watch!

Link to review
Heavyhitter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an AMAZING outgrown vid!!!

I can imagine you waddling back into work for your all office meeting, bulging out of your EXTREMELY outgrown outfit and attempting to sit down at the conference table only to find that your hips don't fit in the seats anymore. You desperately try squeezing in with everyone watching in shock at how much you've grown. Once you finally get seated, your belly bursts through the shirt, launching a button bouncing clear across the table. With your belly set free, you snicker while taking a bite of your donut and the meeting begins, everyone staring in disbelief 🤤😲🤤

Link to review
Guest daleanator

I big beautiful woman bursting our of formal office attire. Ruby just keeps growing! 

Link to review
Tony Watt

What a great video! Ruby bursts a button and it is amazingly hot. But the real star of the show is Ruby’s growing double chin. God, it’s just so cute and chubby. I love this development since it shows off what a determined glutton FAR has been lately!

Link to review
Edmccty

I can’t get across how amazing this video is, Ruby’s belly has really grown, so has everything else, who wouldn’t love to see Ruby walking into their office after a year of pure gluttony, absolutely stunning 😍 

Link to review
BigG92

Wow, wow... Wow! 😍 

You're growing more and more beautiful with each passing video! 

Can't wait to see you grow even more! 

Link to review
Swagnemite

Super great video. Love seeing from you.
Also since curvage doesn't let me message people yet I would like the "My FAT Fantasy" video

Keep up the good work

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰 of course, I’ve set that one up for you now ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review