6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I invite over a long term supporter of mine to feed me!

He had the opportunity of a lifetime to feed me….Mskristinaxo! He showed up & surprised me with A BIG GREASY BAG that had 10 McDonald’s hamburgers in it ready to be shoved in my face. That’s exactly what happened in this fun, hot, multi angle flirty 12+ minute long clip! 😍

He was a natural feeder …I could tell and couldn’t get enough, I felt so much more heavy post filming this video! He left me waddling and wanting so much more..

This clip has some super hot angles that truly show off my fat I’ve become recently🐮

burping, hiccups, flirting, fat chat, teasing, force feeding, pov angle + more.
Don’t sleep on this fan + feedee video! (This is a roleplay with my feeder!)

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One lucky fan gets to feed kristina with a ton of McDonald’s 😍 she is sat in that office chair from her previous set. So you know you will get some great angles here of kristina has she is fed burgers letting out some burps has she goes and even some brief hiccups at the start. Kristina’s face is getting so round now and her belly is bigger than ever by the end it’s completely stuffed. So much hot 🥵 jiggling in this vid too, also this vid really shows off how much fatter she has gotten recently she is packing on the pounds 🐷.

Response from the author:

Beyond thankful for your constant reviews! 🥺 I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed this one, it was beyond fun to film and I was nervous to upload since it’s a little taboo! Hehe thank you again!

Share this review

Link to review