11 Screenshots

About This File

Join me as I stuff myself full of delicious cheesy tots, a whooper, fries, and a large Fanta 🥵 while I tell you how in love I am with my new growing curves (thanks to you!), and how much I love getting fat for YOU! 😉

Full of LOTS of bouncing and jiggles, sexy fat chat, some hefty burps, and everything you love in watching your prized piggy grow 🐷

Cum see for yourself 💦😉

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My first Chyy clip purchase and review is long overdo. Chyy does not disappoint. She is so sexy, wonderfully plump and so luscious.  I have watched her posts and eagerly waited as she packed on the pounds.  In this clip she stuffs that pretty face full of cheesy tots and shows off her beautiful growing belly and enormous chest  . Her seductive voice keeps you captivated as she speaks the words you want to hear from her sexy mouth. Her profile shots show off how nice and wide shes gotten. My how she has grown. Love her sexy body and veracious appetite.  Great clip. Highly recommend.  

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🥰 i’m so glad you loved my clip almost as much as I enjoyed making it for you 😉😋

Link to review
Zoll2008

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First, love the way this lady tends to expand.  She has a great ass but her boobs want to grow bigger proportionality and they do.  The belly, lets just say its round, brown and fattening more every time i see her.  Literally like a beach ball(maybe surpassing soon) love her command of the English language.  Very well spoken young lady.  Any day she wants a great feed and calls me "Daddy" the way she does would be tone of the best days of my life.

7/10 on fat talk, it would be higher but she is such a little pig that she does not have time to get words in between bites!!!

Response from the author:

thank you luv 😋

Link to review
rhythmalism

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Why I’d pay to see the unedit raw version of this one. Amazing

Link to review