Nashville Vlog (Ft. Curvage Casey & Cameos from @KayBearCutie95 and @Reiinapop)

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Vlog•Behind the Scenes•Day in the life

My trip to Nashville with @Curvage Casey was one of the most exciting trips I’ve ever taken. Every second of our vacation was jamb packed with fun. From stuffing ourselves silly with fried chicken to meeting up with other feedees (Amy, @reiinapop, and @Kaybearcutie95), I can honestly say I’ve never had a better time. This is a lot different then my typical clips, no sexy monologues or prolonged belly jiggling, just an honest account of what our trip to Nashville was like. I had so much fun making this and reminiscing all of the memories, I hope you will enjoy it too. 

Traveling Season 3 GIF by Broad CitySeason 7 Reaction GIF by The OfficeI Love Food Reaction GIF by Superstore

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Where are you ladies traveling to next time?!!! You guys should start your own Girl Vs Food tv show where you travel all over the US and try the biggest food challenges. Maybe even the Food Network will pick it up and you can become national ssbbw stars!! 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.