Nashville Vlog (Ft. Curvage Casey & Cameos from @KayBearCutie95 and @Reiinapop)

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Vlog•Behind the Scenes•Day in the life

My trip to Nashville with @Curvage Casey was one of the most exciting trips I’ve ever taken. Every second of our vacation was jamb packed with fun. From stuffing ourselves silly with fried chicken to meeting up with other feedees (Amy, @reiinapop, and @Kaybearcutie95), I can honestly say I’ve never had a better time. This is a lot different then my typical clips, no sexy monologues or prolonged belly jiggling, just an honest account of what our trip to Nashville was like. I had so much fun making this and reminiscing all of the memories, I hope you will enjoy it too. 

Traveling Season 3 GIF by Broad CitySeason 7 Reaction GIF by The OfficeI Love Food Reaction GIF by Superstore

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow!!!! What an amazing clip and fun trip!!!! The two of you make such the perfect cute couple!!!! Seeing @Curvage Casey in that inner tube was so hot!!! She IS an inner tube XD Candice and Casey in bed together....😈 just wow!!!! All the food and fun was exactly what you ladies needed and I cant wait to see the next vaca vlog!!!! 10,000 stars!!!!

Link to review