5 Screenshots

About This File

Ever since I started hanging out with my ex coworker, Sara, I've noticed a drastic increase in my weight. This might just be because she is constantly taking me out to eat, making me delicious and fattening meals, and always encouraging me to eat! Sara has never come out as a feeder, but everything she does and says leads me to believe that she has some desires to make me fatter... This is a true story about a new friendship I've made over the pandemic. I'll tell you all about the things Sara has said to me and fed me that makes my feeder refer to her as my "second feeder." All while I eat the fattening food that remind me of all the meals Sara has cooked for me. I truly believe my best friend might be a secret feeder.

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sw4tK4t

Feeder chat and voluptuous, exposed belly with curves? Yes!! Love the lighting and view of your belly as you rub it and talk about your friend who would feed and feed you. Your belly button is so big and uniquely shaped as well, it adds to your sexy figure! Overall, a wonderful video!! 

Link to review