7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public workout. Before & after comparisons. Teasing comments. Belly out in public. 8+ minutes

Casey's most epic workout video EVER has arrived! Watch this former marathon running Crossfit superstar make a big fat spectacle of herself while attempting to work out in a public gym.

Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, makes a handful of cameos throughout as she waddles on the treadmill alongside Casey and then later proceeds to tease Casey for what a big out of shape fatty she has become! Candice reminds her that she USED to be skinny and fit... but those days are long gone. Clearly. I mean, just look at that gut. 

Casey uses the elliptical and treadmill as the earth quakes around her with people working out and watching. While filming this, there was one guy staring at them SO hard that they concluded her MUST like fat girls. 

She tries squats, pushups, sit ups, and some yoga ball bounces and nearly passes out. Casey lays on the floor saying it's time to head home for a snack. She's not meant for the gym anymore. 

BONUS: Take a walk down memory lane on the treadmill with Casey as a slideshow of some before photos rolls through from her days as an athlete!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watch Casey, the once fit CrossFit athlete turned chonker, struggle thru a workout that she could probably do in her sleep just a few short years ago! Her protein shakes have turned into WG shakes and I think the effects are starting to show! Her many late nights spent GORGING have left her unable to complete just one sit up, and to think this fatty is only just getting started!! Cant wait for the next workout 😍

Link to review
gflono86

Wow you have been working out literally food to mouth those added curves are rounding you out so well!!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
jackal27

OMG it is so hot seeing Casey today, back at her old stomping grounds, so to speak. Except now when she enters the gym floor there is a much bigger thud in the ground for her particular “stomp”. This clip is so hot seeing Casey try so hard to do the standard exercises but fails almost every time as she reminds Candice she is carrying a lot more than 200 pounds on her crazy hot body and the last time she tried something like this she only weighed 105! And just in case some have not been following Casey her entire modeling career she is considerate enough to inset several old pics of herself in the gym next to power walking on the treadmill or stair master to show off the huge comparison between then and now. I also want to say Candice was so sexy as the camerawoman In the mirror reflection looking a sexy plumpness in her own right with her too tight gym clothes, where apparently she is unaware she is almost as fat as Casey. Such a huge turn on, I loved this clip and will watch it again for sure!  😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

HOLLLLLLYYYYY FUUUUCCCCCKKKK! Okay, first, I'm typing this review out AS I watch and the first thing I noticed was Casey's waddle! She has gotten SOOOO big that her arms have to extend further out, almost like a penguin 😂. It's the cutest and hottest thing! The second thing I noticed was how damn cute her outfit is! This girl knows how to dress for the gym!!! 💓 Next, when she does squats, I think my cock literally exploded. Her gut is the most enormous bulging beautiful thing I've ever seen! It's like she really does have a giant yoga ball attached out in front - her belly truly enters the room before the rest of her does!!!! My gosh, her shoulders and back fat are expanding out everywhere - pure cellulite!!! I love seeing the contrast of her once tight fit body next to this glorious freaking fat planet she now is!! 😈

Next, seeing her bounce in slo-mo on a yoga ball is pure delight!! With her hair tied back, seeing her fat face with those cheeks and chins and that million dollar smile - THIS is what making a girl fat is all about!!! Casey trying to do sit-ups is hot, precious AND hilarious! @MissSugarPlumpFairy goes right where the action's at with her camera and gives us the shot of the century - right in-between Casey's radiant fat thighs! What a SHOT!!!!! Who wouldn't want their FACE there?!!!! Listening to Candice humiliate Casey there in that gym, so fucking hot! Candice has the perfect voice for humiliation and sexy fat talk too! I could see how Casey would get off on it....Casey can't do ONE "girl" pushup and Candice continues to humiliate her! As Casey's gut hangs over halfway to the ground, she collapses onto her blubber and needs ice cream! They both waddle out of there and we have been treated to the greatest "workout" clip ever in Curvage history! Thank you, Casey and Candice! Next time, it will be even harder to do ANYTHING in a gym!!!! 

For the record, I would have a hard time not staring at Casey the whole time I was trying to workout if she came in.....she's THAT beautiful and THAT fat!!!! 😍

Link to review
Smooth

Candice shouldn’t be humiliating her too much, she’ll be as big as Casey by winter at the rate she’s heading….

Link to review
jacksprat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey has always been an elite athlete. She was once a top class figure skater and calorie burning Cross-Fit competitor. That was all before she took on her defining athletic pursuit: Body-Building. Casey has been diligently sculpting the ideal female form for merely a few years now. Yet she has quickly risen to international acclaim. Anyone can see at first glance Casey is at the Miss Universe level at this point. Her remarkable gains have brought her fame and some degree of fortune as well. Look at how well formed her thick tree trunk thighs have grown. Each thicker than a man's waist. Marvel at the girth of her perfectly globular belly. Be in awe at the breadth of her broad expansive back. And jack-off to the immensity of her burgeoning breasts. In skimpy athletic gear, while bouncing on the yoga ball Casey appears every bit as a ComicBook Superhero. Powerfully thick and stunning. Of course Bodybuilders are not known for their cardio. Casey carries a lot of weight to portray her shocking mass. She has been bulking up to obtain her exaggerrated female form. Any other woman posing side-by-side with her would immediately feel self-conscious and paltry malnourished compared with Casey's hyper-developed figure. She strides powerfully to the gym along with the well plumped Candice and proceeds to put on a display of her grandeur. Candice records her from various angles so we get to appreciate the splendor of Casey's physique from every angle. We are not the only ones who are struck by her size. There is another fellow at the gym who apparently cannot take his hungry eyes off our well fed darling. There can be no doubt he is duly impressed with this physical specimen making a public spectacle of herself. You will also be mesmerized at this supreme example of Womanhood. The perfect female; Curvage Casey.  
/ Oh btw,  in the intro there is the cute performance of classic bodybuilding poses by Candice. Candice is no doubt a rising star in this field. She has not yet achieved the sheer mass of Casey. But with her excellent genetics and astonishing mentor, we all know she has nowhere to go but up. 

Link to review
CandicesCurves

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I know we promised eachother we’d never work out again … but this is too hot to never see again 😭

Response from the author:

I think yellow shirt man would agree 🤣🤣🤣

Link to review
Guest Ljj

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well if you’re looking for a fat hog struggling in the wild , this is the clip for you. Casey is sooooo huge and the squats really show you how massive she is. One of my favs ever 

Link to review
frencht92

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is absolutely fantastic and so incredibly hot! Casey has gone from a fit 105 to and out of shape hog in no time! And Candice relentlessly humiliates her for it! The pure joy they both get out of the humiliation alone makes this so so hot!!

Link to review