2 Screenshots

About This File

A very simple video. At my fattest! 

I chug pop n burp.. I scoff cakes n chocolate syrup, I talk n show off my fatness

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mondschein

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dieses Video verdient einen Oscar! Shars unwiderstehlich runder Bauch überstrahlt alles!! Ihre Speckfalten sind so sexy!!! Ein Traum!!! I ♥ Shar!!! 

Link to review
jackal27

Shar is looking so big in this clip as she chugs her Dr. Pepper and stuffs herself full of cake. I love hearing her talk about how her burps seem to be getting bigger as she gains more weight. Based on this clip I must agree with Shar that they do sound bigger and oh so sexy. I hope she continues to make more clips like this in the future because it was definitely one I appreciated so much I’ve already watched it again. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is simply amazing.  Shar is the cutest thing on earth.  If you haven’t seen it you need to.  I’ve only got threw 4 minutes of the video & I already know it is money well spent.  Thanks sexy lady.  

Okay, just finished the video & I’ve got to say the last 2 minutes are the best content on this site.

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

5 stars - The biggest, widest, heftiest, jiggliest, most gluttonous, humongous and sensually massive Shar.. EVER! 🐷😍🥵

Shar burps her way through her huge bottles of Dr Pepper and burps absolutely tons throughout, her burps have got louder and deeper as she has got fatter, so hot.

Lots of gorgeous side-views of her resplendently huge BBW shape as she gorges on cake after cake, covered in the chocolate sauce she also uses in her gaining shakes.  Her ass is mahoosive and sticks out so far now, as do her jiggly big hips and thighs, her love handles and obviously belly too.

Shar’s face, arms, shoulders, hands and back are also chubby and beautiful but I couldn’t help noticing the sizeable change in her gorgeous boobs 😍

The closing scene of the vid will blow your mind (if you last that long!), that last scene shows without a doubt how far this incredible woman has come and we must surely be inline for a BIG weigh in soon 🙏🏻

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Wow you are correct ronin76 these have to be shar’s loudest burps yet even shar says they get louder the fatter she gets just imagine how loud they will be when she gets to 300 pounds 🥵. Shar is sat at her makeup table just chugging some Dr Pepper with her big belly sat in her lap on a chair that just disappears under her softness. Jiggling her big belly she starts eating cream cakes adding some Hershey’s just to make them extra fattening 🐷. Shar is shocked by her own greed by the end finishing the cakes so quickly. But you know she loves being fat as she smiles while jiggling her own fat belly and who can blame her 😍.

Link to review
ronin76

11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

️ This video needs 5 additional stars at least. A whole galaxy! Shar looks absolutely amazing. All of her greedy eating and stuffing herself with delicious foods has made her so fat and round. Her every movement makes her soft  body jiggle. She is overflowing her outfit, which couldn’t get any sexier, and the sight of her big belly bloating up even more as she chugs pop, pushing her shorts open until she has to unzip them, is just incredible. 

Shar shows off how huge she is getting as she shifts herself in her increasingly undersized chair and lets out some of the biggest and deepest burps she has ever filmed. She really is a sexy piggy 🐷. I was absolutely shocked at the size of Shar’s butt as she gives some great side shots showing off how her big 🍑presses up against the back of her seat and pushes her forward. Sitting back more and it looks like the curve of her butt might take out the chair.

Buy this video now and just admire how much Shar’s work and love of food has grown her into an ever increasingly beautiful goddess and enjoy her pleasure at each bite of gooey chocolate covered cake and gulp of sugary pop. Here’s to her getting all the delicious treats 🧁🍰🎂🍫🍬🍭🍩🍪🍦🥤her appetite desires and continuing to let us enjoy her amazing journey. 

Link to review