9 Screenshots

About This File

Every once in a while Shar knows she must work out! or at least try! She is so outta shape now that she struggles to workout and all she can think about is food! 

Showing off her overweight body, Shar chugs a gaining shake! 

Finally, Shar stuffs herself with pizza, chicken wings n pop! 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Quoting Shar “I can’t jump anymore, my belly is too heavy, my boobs are too heavy, I’ve got too much fat on my body” What a woman 🥵🤤 Barely able to jump off the floor, her massive body holding her down, I think any exercise has surpassed you love 😳 Shar guzzles down her weight gain shake and is bursting out of her fitness wear as she stuffs down post-workout pizza, keep filling that greedy cake-hole love, you’re looking so heavy, so sultry 🤤

A86CDBE6-3F19-459D-B490-D17C90343E2F.jpeg

6BB76B1D-6324-45E2-A5AA-ED3E42999FEC.jpeg

076A0037-D4F8-478F-9B1F-AEB2142DBE07.jpeg

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar gave exercise a try, but it clearly isn’t for her. Maybe it’s her big heavy belly getting in the way or because she’s too full from sneaking trifles when no one is looking 😀, but the training she seems to like the most is pushing herself to see how much more she can gain. Lifting weights isn’t as fun as lifting pizzas and chicken wings. If anyone asks Shar is just bulking up to build muscle mass later. Right after she orders places another order for take-out. 😄

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Shar looks at her absolute biggest when she gives up on the exercise and starts stuffing her belly full of pizza and chugging down a 2 liter of soda pop. She is insanely sexy as she rubs her belly as it swells bigger and bigger, mosning and burping throughout out the clip. I love how she acknowledges how tasty her stuffing is and how big she is becoming. She sits in her tiny top at multiple angles that show off her bloated belly and curves so well, it’s impossible to not be turned on by this. Shar always delivers top quality content and I can’t wait to see what her next updates bring. 😍🔥🥵👏

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing vid from shar after exercising to the point of sweating she realises she is never going to be slim again and decides to stuff herself instead. Her workout clothes looking smaller on her the more she stuffs burping her way though pizza and pop even pulling down her shorts a little so her fat hips have extra room to grow. Love the massive burp near the end too, she finishes the vid with some fat belly jiggling 😍🥵 what a hot vid shar.

Link to review
Craggers21

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Love the intro shar looks bad ass on the ropes, then we are treated to some bouncing ball action , (is that the ball from Fat Club?) Leopard print knickers!! very, extremely Sexy Lovit ! awesomeness from shar 😍

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Unbelievably sexy video, this woman is amazing.  I love the theme, the eating , & the belly play😍  It’s easily the best thing that’s happened to me all week.  Absolutely in my top 10 videos.  Don’t miss out on this one, promise she doesn’t disappoint.  Shar all a can say is they call you Goddess for a reason.  Love her to the moon and back🥰😍🤗 

Link to review
Mondschein

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wahnsinn! Shar füttert sich so sinnlich, dass es ein wahrer Traum ist! Ihr Bauch ist so rund wie der Vollmond! Ihre geilen Speckfalten und Ihr Sexy Po lassen nichts zu wuenschen übrig! Kaufen und geniessen! I ♥ Shar!!! 

Link to review