3 Screenshots

About This File

It's so cute how nervous you are. You've been dreaming of this forever, haven't you? Letting someone take complete control of your bank account, knowing that all your hard earned money is going to fund a Goddess'  life. It's okay, Kat knows it's hard to give up all of your control at once, so she's going to start nice and slow for you. Listen to the directions, and don't disappoint her. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

First time I bought a Findom clip, and now I want to give Kat all of my money! 🥵 She starts off nice and slow, for those who are nervous about watching a Findom clip but by the end your loving it and wanting to see more of Kat 😍 Great clip, really liking the videos coming out by Kat 🍑

Link to review
Guest PaySlave

Loved it! What a great findom clip, I can't wait until she makes more and drains my wallet even harder!

Link to review

I bought this because it seemed right up my alley. I love dominant feedees and oh boy was this a great clip! First off Kat is about to explode out of that dominatrix outfit. I thought the straps would snap at any moment especially when she starts playing with her belly😳 but also it feels so natural it isn't just a straight up "give me money, bitch!" Which don't get me wrong I love! But it's more like she eases you into it she gets inside your mind making you feel like serving her truly is the natural order of things it's your purpose. She's going to get fatter with your money and you love it.

Just when you start to think you have some free will she hits you with a Stern command my knees got weak watching this clip 🥵

there's a wonderful Instructions for Satisfaction section too. I hope she continues this so bad! 

Link to review