9 Screenshots

About This File

Bella scoffs burgers while telling you about the challenges she encountered on a recent date.IMG_2890.thumb.jpeg.0c21e75c7e9a703452d7b5af5e073773.jpeg Now that she’s so much fatter (60+ lbs and counting!) sex feels totally different! Bella stuffs her face1_0_GIF_1.thumb.gif.84fca326ee390ab840e439ccab1dcd73.gif as she gets into everything from positions, how she looks, how much faster she gets tired, and how much better certain things feel at her new size. IMG_2891.thumb.jpeg.745ada7e9e69e75f6336e540ff74f916.jpeg After finishing her big meal, she gets a pillow out 318332038_1_0_GIF_1(3).thumb.gif.5a5ad854c665a5a1da677c7b6340629c.gifto show you what these challenges look like, humping266537017_1_0_GIF_1(2).thumb.gif.d0b6b358e01c32ac33cd8bf7a5afa8e6.gif and jiggling and giving you a full demonstration😘

1_0_GIF_1 (1).gif

IMG_2892.PNG

IMG_2893.PNG

IMG_2894.PNG

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

OK,  the video was erotic.   But you didn't say anything about how your sex partner reacted.   Did he buy you dinner?   If he did, did he get off watching you eat?    Did you like him watching you eat?   He obviously was attracted or he wouldn't have taken you back to his place for a horizontal wrestling match.   Did he get off on your curves?  Did his reaction make you feel proud of your plush body?   Was it just a one night stand?   Do any of you girls on Curvage eat anything but fast food?   

• Curvage Model
On 10/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, jumbodog said:

OK,  the video was erotic.   But you didn't say anything about how your sex partner reacted.   Did he buy you dinner?   If he did, did he get off watching you eat?    Did you like him watching you eat?   He obviously was attracted or he wouldn't have taken you back to his place for a horizontal wrestling match.   Did he get off on your curves?  Did his reaction make you feel proud of your plush body?   Was it just a one night stand?   Do any of you girls on Curvage eat anything but fast food?   

This is helpful feedback!  I’ve never done a clip talking about this stuff before and wasn’t sure how much about the guy’s experience or the earlier part of a date to include. If I do another one I’ll include more of that. 
Regarding fast food, I love to mix it up and eat fancy beautiful food, on and off camera. The best example I’ve caught on camera so far is goddess of gluttony, as far as beautiful opposite of fast food feasts go, but I have all sorts of other fantasies of epic historical feasts. Knowing people are interested in seeing it makes it more exciting to take the time and energy and money to make those fantasies reality ☺️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.