4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $4.99 
Now $4.00

Listen we both know I'm a growing girl, and I've got to eat, and I need you to step up and feed me. I'm a tank of a girl and it takes a ton to fill me up, let alone stuff me! I need more food to satisfy me and I can't help it. But that's where you come in. You should be feeding me non-stop, giving me all the money for snacks, and surrendering your wallet to my waistline. Besides your money looks better in my fat belly. In return for your eternal devotion and money, you'll see me double down on gaining and get even fatter! Isn't that what you really want? A well feed, happy, and growing fatty! 

So feed me already, I'm hungry and desperate to get fatter and keep gaining. Eating is all I have on my brain, and every bit you give to me I'll eat up! You've already put so many stretch marks and poundage on me. I need money for groceries, delivery, and gaining powder. The more money you give me the fatter you get me. So in a way you are in control of how fat I get....or don't get. So spoil me today and give me some snack money, pleassssse. Piggy wants a treat! 

Clip features: elements of financial domination (very soft) and related to gaining, tiny bikini, fat chat, bratty bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review