Road trip on a hot day

$3.99

ย ย  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Yesterday was a wonderful hot sunny day ... I had a road trip and loved feeling the warm breeze on my body ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐย Watch me bounce and jiggle ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜˜

Other Files from Bbwpixipix

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ this video looks fabulous, beautiful, extremely hot ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• this is something that I would really love โค๏ธ to do if I had a bbw or ssbbw Feedee Girl friend or just a friend ๐Ÿฅฐ especially coming back from eating out ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง driving cruising on a beautiful hot ๐Ÿฅต sunny day , and watching her spill that huge gut out of those tight jeans ๐Ÿ‘– while it bounces and jiggles especially when I jiggle it for her ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ this is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ super hot video clip , to me it ๐Ÿฅฐ it was super awesome ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Response from the author:

Hey! Thanks for your review...ย I'm super happy that you enjoyed the video ๐Ÿ’™

What you said wasย exactly what happened, we were coming back from lunch and what better way to travel, feeling the sun on my body and takingย out my belly to feel comfortable ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿท

Link to review