2 Screenshots

About This File

This cupcake stuffing was SO fun and delicious. Over 30 minutes of gluttony as I stuff myself full of cupcakes and of course some sprite for all those big burps! Enjoy a little mid stuffing blooper as my burps are so enormous my neighbor stops over to check on me.😅

🔥Warning extremely loud burps🔥

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

iceicebreaker3

Please do a sequel to this!!! Your ability to swallow down cupcakes in one bite, on top of your otherworldly belly is some of the best content on this site 

Response from the author:

Thank you SO much! Mmmm I can see this happening I do love me some cupcakes!

Link to review
Mikemike11

I really loved this video. It was cute ash and I really loved your laugh. Hopefully we’ll get another one like this. If I could I’d buy all of them. 

Thank you so much!💖💖💖

Link to review
Mrlocuson12

This video is fantastic. It seems that before starting to record it you already had a great meal, or simply that is already the normal size of your belly 😅. It was great to see you devour those cupcakes (some in just one bite) and that they all entered into that beautiful belly of yours that the whole video had me amazed with that belly button 😋, I would like to see a video dedicated to your navel soon. Also your thunderous burps were wonderful, so deep and long that your neighbors could really hear you 🤣. Definitely a good video, you should make more videos filling your tummy to the MAX with burping.

PS: Stop apologizing for burping, your burps are beautiful and melodious. 😍

Thank you so much! My apologies for missing your review earlier! I have some clips coming soon like you’re looking for!💖

Link to review