6 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoy this true to the movie Violet Beauregarde clip and watch her fill with juice before your eyes!

"I'm not afraid of anything!" - Violet is dressed in her classic blue track suit, and isn't skeptical at all of Wonka's magic three course meal gum. She chomps it down and recites familiar lines as each meal passes through... But unlike the original movie she zips down her track suit to reveal her plump bod as she begins turning blue.

Booty filling with juice. . . - Her fear rushes in, she's swelling with juice, with special attention to her booty until the Oompa Loompas surround her...

1007260975_VioletsInflationGIF2.thumb.gif.c965a4d11d7c101d7f74fcf0ea1d4f46.gif

Oompa Loompa song to finish! - They sing their embarrassing, humiliating song as Violet only grows larger - panicking and looking around hopelessly. Get this woman to a juicer!!

30413265_VioletsInflationGIF1.thumb.gif.39cedef58c35303a0dc4bad8c51f4b3f.gif

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chimpo22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Terrible,really poor

Response from the author:

I’m sorry you feel that way :(

Unfortunately I have no idea how to improve seeing as that you didn’t tell me what was wrong with the clip.

Link to review
Blueberrymadman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All fantastic blueberry kink content aside…this video gives an amazing preview of what you’d look like at what, 400? 450!? Worth the buy indeed! 

Link to review
MissJackson

Rosie truly cares about her fans. I truly appreciate the creativity put into this video. The atmosphere is perfect, the personality is on point and THE EFFECTS ARE TOP NOTCH!!

Link to review
CFH

Absolutely fantastic clip and SO worth the asking price! Rosies acting is utterly superb and that is what makes her blueberry content so good, she plays a fantastic Violet! The colour change is done so well and the effect of her filling with all that juice is just brilliant, the added bonus of the song at the end is great as well and really completes the Violet role play.You can tell just how much work goes into these clips and it absolutely pays off! 

Amazing work as always Rosie!

Link to review
Matt999

Great cosplay and role play of the scene. Hits the timing perfect and love the outfit, effects and sounds.

Link to review
beluga90

As always, RosieMarie goes above and beyond for her blueberry videos. Costume and mannerisms are perfect, her acting is convincing, and the sounds/music fit in perfectly! As always, this video makes me want even more blueberry content from her!

Link to review
Adam R

Absolutely loved it! I love the ass expansion! That was very hot ❤️ Just your reactions in general of you blowing up is what gets me like, oh my god 😍 you’d make a perfect blueberry girl, cheers love. 

Link to review
pigin

Loved the blue jumpsuit and the effects are amazing as usual I highly recommend this clip, definitely one of my favorites😁

Link to review
nathan123456789

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

berry good, I enjoy the sound effects and over all theme of the video! I can't wait to see more berry content in the future!

Link to review
fineats

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is one of the best videos I have ever purchased! Such an amazing cosplay of violet! I am looking forward to see more! 

Link to review
YungChill3447

Fantastic work. Like her other blueberry clips, the gurgling and sloshing sound effects are 10/10. Her tracksuit cosplay is awesome and the booty focus was also a nice touch.

Link to review
AZ_Guy_88

Wanted to buy this video, just for the Nostalgia alone. I'm pretty sure this is on clip we all remember being a starting point into this community and when some one as Beautiful and talented as Rosie Marie makes a clip like this, then it's going to be a must see 😊

Link to review
Bigberry

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome clip you do a amazing job in roleplaying I really liked the blue jump suit .... Don't hesitate to get this clip swell worth it 😜

Link to review
EnZed

With all the iconic elements (the tracksuit, the music and the dialogue) with the new addition of plus-sized alt beauty Rosie, come together to make one hell of clip 👌 

Link to review