7 Screenshots

About This File

I eat a cake with a liter of milk, I wanted it so much ... That is why the cake did not last long in my hands ... Watch my belly swell as I fill myself with delicious calories. You will be able to look at my big and soft body from many angles even on all fours eating like a sow.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video makes me feel like I went to Mexico and fell in love with a little gordita!

Link to review
Guest CTICollector

very sexy

Link to review
Jamie117

Wow this video is amazing love the close up belly shaking and the burping is gorgeous. And the way you trun around and shake your ass 🥵and I cant unsee this 🍑

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment, I am very happy that you liked it there. The greedy sow comes with much more ♥️

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another Prefect vid, you cant stop this girl I mean she's on fire!!! Those burps and Belly shots are sexy af!!! Cant wait for the next one!!!

Link to review
dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video was super sexy! I enjoyed the standing views of her both from the back and from the front. Her pregnant belly combined with her huge ass makes for the sexiest view.  Watch as she eats a cake and drinks milk eating on all fours and burping like a pig. Definitely hope you make more vids on all fours pigging out and more force feedings. Can't wait to see how much bigger you get as you keep growing! :)

Link to review