7 Screenshots

About This File

(horny fat chat, loose role play)

I'm gonna be honest...I just got super high and super turned on and decided to film some horny fat chat 🙃 ugh the whole time I filmed, I was cravinggg strong hands all over my fat gut and feeding me my favorite foods 😩🤤 and somehow I'm still always shocked when I see my belly at certain angles..It's like I never expect myself to look as blubbery and saggy and flabby as I am lol 

hehe anyways, I really enjoyed filming this clip, so I hope you enjoy watching it! 🥰😇😘

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

Kelli has one of the best belly hangs on the planet. Perfect shape, pierced, and a great jiggle!

Link to review
hgee

Super hot as usual.  She's so fat now, so much sexy weight gain.  And she's so cool about it and you can tell it turns her on as much as it does us.  Totally baffled as to why all her vids don't have 50, 5-star reviews!

Link to review
johnp0971

Wow your belly is just too much 🥵 the jiggles were on point and fat chat. You guys are missing out! 

Link to review