6 Screenshots

About This File

🍑 It’s been a while since Lauren has given you some sexy replay! And she DELIVERS! 🍑

•You’re coming over to your best friends house and are greeted by his PLUMP sister….
• But last time you saw her she was 100 pounds lighter! (Picture in video for Comparison!)

• You can’t stop staring at Lauren, she asks you what it is… and is surprised when you say she’s gotten huge! 
• But then she recalls that you’re into big girls and she wants you… and she wants to be on top of you! 
•She decides to seduce you with her magical curves and sexy fat chat
• Lauren seductively eats in front of you and asks if you want to feed her while she’s bouncing on top of you… are you in????

•of course you are!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super steamy role play by LL! 🔥🔥🔥 Lauren looks absolutely HUGE and plays the role of a plumped up bf’s sister very well! 👌🏻 The buildup throughout the video is super hot 🥵, she shows off more and more of that growing belly and booty! 🤤 Oooh and LL on top being fed might be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen! 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Awe yay!!! Glad you enjoyed it!! 

Link to review

Okay, I never thought of muffins as a seductive food, but obviously I needed to expand my mind 😂. @LaurenLush made that muffin so sexy it almost beggared belief. It may have been because she was like the archetypal “girl next door” in this video, the blonde hair almost making her look like a different person, which really makes the role play work even better 😉. And I’m sure the dozens of other reviews all talk about her belly, ass, boobs, acting, voice, and smile, all of which are absolutely stunning 😍, but for my TEDTalk today, I wanted to mention the often overlooked and under appreciated upper arms. Every time she lifted her arms to emphasize a point or settle into a teasing pose, I found my gaze drifting up to her arms. She has, I don’t even really know what to call it, but she has these biceps(?) that look so soft and cellulity and jiggly 😩. It’s like if a bodybuilder ate all of the normal weight gain stuff but was always like, “I know I’m forgetting something 🧐,” and just never figured out that the missing thing was to actually work out. She might not lift, but the hugs would blow you away 😍. Anyway, this comment is starting to get a little long and I’ve digressed a lot 😂. I’ll leave any future readers with this TL;DR: if my best friend had a sister like Lauren, I’d be over at least twice a day every day ❤️

Response from the author:

Omg this review is amazing! Thank you!

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

This is the first clip of Lauren I've purchased and seen and am wondering why I didn't follow her sooner. The roleplay witnessed was so hot I truly wish to actually be there. This is how hot and great she is, with that pretty voice, curvaceous body, and convincing acting she truly is Lush. 😍

Link to review