6 Screenshots

About This File

🍑 It’s been a while since Lauren has given you some sexy replay! And she DELIVERS! 🍑

•You’re coming over to your best friends house and are greeted by his PLUMP sister….
• But last time you saw her she was 100 pounds lighter! (Picture in video for Comparison!)

• You can’t stop staring at Lauren, she asks you what it is… and is surprised when you say she’s gotten huge! 
• But then she recalls that you’re into big girls and she wants you… and she wants to be on top of you! 
•She decides to seduce you with her magical curves and sexy fat chat
• Lauren seductively eats in front of you and asks if you want to feed her while she’s bouncing on top of you… are you in????

•of course you are!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zacksta

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’ve never left a review on this website. But god damn it, I bought this like 2 years ago and for the past 2 years I’ve returned to this video time and time again. It is the absolute most perfect video, hottest video she’s ever done IMO. 2 thumbs up.

Response from the author:

Thank you 😍😍😍😍

Link to review

Okay, I never thought of muffins as a seductive food, but obviously I needed to expand my mind 😂. @LaurenLush made that muffin so sexy it almost beggared belief. It may have been because she was like the archetypal “girl next door” in this video, the blonde hair almost making her look like a different person, which really makes the role play work even better 😉. And I’m sure the dozens of other reviews all talk about her belly, ass, boobs, acting, voice, and smile, all of which are absolutely stunning 😍, but for my TEDTalk today, I wanted to mention the often overlooked and under appreciated upper arms. Every time she lifted her arms to emphasize a point or settle into a teasing pose, I found my gaze drifting up to her arms. She has, I don’t even really know what to call it, but she has these biceps(?) that look so soft and cellulity and jiggly 😩. It’s like if a bodybuilder ate all of the normal weight gain stuff but was always like, “I know I’m forgetting something 🧐,” and just never figured out that the missing thing was to actually work out. She might not lift, but the hugs would blow you away 😍. Anyway, this comment is starting to get a little long and I’ve digressed a lot 😂. I’ll leave any future readers with this TL;DR: if my best friend had a sister like Lauren, I’d be over at least twice a day every day ❤️

Omg this review is amazing! Thank you!

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

This is the first clip of Lauren I've purchased and seen and am wondering why I didn't follow her sooner. The roleplay witnessed was so hot I truly wish to actually be there. This is how hot and great she is, with that pretty voice, curvaceous body, and convincing acting she truly is Lush. 😍

Link to review
MarcusF

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She is getting so big now it is like impulse buying her clips at this point...blonde suits you crazily well by the way Lauren!  You have got to be one of the greatest bbw (approaching ssbbw 😉) models of all time.  Doesn't get much better than this.

Link to review
DrPepper1991

Absolutely amazing! Saw the GIF's and had to buy straight away. I absolutely love role play and this doesnt disappoint! 10/10

Link to review
CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you were my best friends sister and I saw you like that, I would honestly not hesitate making you my girlfriend! By far your hottest vid! I love the size comparison between you and your photo, clearly showing how much weight you packed on. It wouldn't take that much flirting from your end to get me to feed you! I'd gladly feed you those muffins and feel your added extra weight with pleasure! The pov of you on top and bouncing really got my heart going! You really know how to seduce me!

Awe!! ❤️❤️ I want to give you a free vid! Message me which one you’d like!!

Link to review
tankton

Amazing video Lauren! She just keeps getting better and better great job! 😍

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Please message me and let me know what vid you would like

Link to review
Nervous Fish

I loved every minute of this. I loved the hair color the top and jeans definitely make an ass stand out more. Who is Vanessa she ain't my girl anymore and damn my friend wouldn't stop me especially this type of woman was his sister no chance in hell 😍😈 We definitely need to make that ass bigger mmm.

You are amazing! Thank you for this incredible review! Please message me and let me know what you did you would like!

Link to review
Lw4444

One of the best roleplaying videos I've ever seen 😍😍 not to mention just how juicy Lauren is looking atm 😍😍😍😍 the stuff dreams are made of 

Thank you!!! Please let me know which vid you’d like❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Lewie16

Great role play! Lauren definitely gives a great performance that immerses you into the fantasy. Her dialogue is on point and of course her body looks amazing 

❤️❤️❤️ I appreciate this! Let me know which vid you’d like 😘

Link to review
Guest daleanator

This video hits right. Lauren does roll play (see what I did there) extremely well. This is just hot. 

Aweeee thank you!!!  Please message me vid youd like!

Link to review
skinnyguy112

INSANE! I felt like I was in the room (and if I was I'd be in heaven) any lovers of roleplay would practically DIE for this video ;)

Awe!!! Thank you!!! Message me the vid you want ❤️❤️

Link to review
dlc6669

💀 <- me after this video. 🔥🔥🔥 LL is without a doubt truly the most Lush-ious she has ever been. The angles, the flirting, the Lush! Truth: I'm not that into platinum blondes but Lauren is a BOMBSHELL!! 😍  You are amazing! Lovin' you and your content forever 😘

Luckily it is a wig LOL

i just loved the idea of changing my look lol

tha I you for your review! ❤️
measage me for your free vid!

Link to review
plushush

On paper, a tank top and slacks isn’t a particularly scandalous outfit, but when wrapped around a crazy curvy body like Lauren’s they become absolutely sinful! I don’t think I could quite fully comprehend how much delicious poundage she had put on until I saw her bursting out of her clothes in this clip. Just drinking in her body here is more than enough, but the role play is definitely icing on the cake 💜

Thank you!!!

please message me the vid you would like! Thank you for the support!!! That was so sweet of you!

Link to review
Donkeykong

Amazing roleplay video😍! I'd love to get the Roommate video for the BOGO. If you haven't already bought this one you don't wanna miss out! 

Sending now! 

Link to review
Lysandrith

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was incredible! Lauren gets better and better! From an acting standpoint she makes the most convincing roleplays by far, and her body is absolutely perfect. Knows exactly what we like to see. 😝 A++!

Awe you’re the best!!! Thank you! 
message me which vid you’d like!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

This clip is a total turn-on from the very first second!!  Lauren appears in front of you practically spilling out of a tiny little top and pants so tight they look they're about to bust open, and it only gets hotter from there as she scarfs down muffins, continuously flirts with you, and provides you views not often seen in her other clips from the position of her tremendously attractive girth resting seductively astride you!!

I'd add more about Lauren's incredible creativity in coming up with these scenarios and her considerable acting talent in bringing them to life, but I'd better cut it short, as I've found myself after watching this video in desperate need of a cold shower . . . 

You always e me smile!!! Thank you!! 

Link to review
Carlos000

Always love a nice role play vid especially from Lauren, she’s definitely looking at her biggest! 😊

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️
message me which vid you’d like 😘😘😘

Link to review
mrhardwick2015

Love the vid! You never disappoint! Wouldn't mind seeing the body oil rubbing video for BOGO. Love ya beautiful! Keep growing! Ever need a local feeder, I'm right across the border!

Sending now! 

Link to review