6 Screenshots

About This File

🍑 It’s been a while since Lauren has given you some sexy replay! And she DELIVERS! 🍑

•You’re coming over to your best friends house and are greeted by his PLUMP sister….
• But last time you saw her she was 100 pounds lighter! (Picture in video for Comparison!)

• You can’t stop staring at Lauren, she asks you what it is… and is surprised when you say she’s gotten huge! 
• But then she recalls that you’re into big girls and she wants you… and she wants to be on top of you! 
•She decides to seduce you with her magical curves and sexy fat chat
• Lauren seductively eats in front of you and asks if you want to feed her while she’s bouncing on top of you… are you in????

•of course you are!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

loves_chub

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A blonde ,now even wider, lauren talking about how I can't resist her growing curves. Spoiler alert, I cant

Response from the author:

😘😘😘 the temptation is real!!! 
message me which vid you’d like!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Wow first off Lauren Palatium blonde hair is hot 🥵 Second she spends the video flirting with you, asking about your previous gf who you slowly forget due to Lauren BBW body 🍑 This video is fun and playful and is a much watch! Watch it though before your best friend gets home, otherwise he might see you fall in love with his sister sexy body 😍

You’re the best! 😍😍 I’m glad you enjoyed the hair!! 
message me which vid youd like ❤️

Link to review
Edmccty

This is perfect, that belly is getting so big, so hot, that face though 😍 and the blonde hair adds to make this video perfect 

Thank you for your support!!!❤️❤️
Message me the vid you’d like!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Thank you For posting yet again Lauren Honestly every video you improve  on something But All I want from you is to keep your food to yourself and build on that beautiful body shape of yours I also want your body shape to grow Please continue to Make Videos as I continue to support each one I like! You will be well fed I know This may also sound weird to some but I want your weight on me I can handle it right now Don't worry! ❤️ 

😍😍😍

thank you! Please message me the vid you’d like!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Super steamy role play by LL! 🔥🔥🔥 Lauren looks absolutely HUGE and plays the role of a plumped up bf’s sister very well! 👌🏻 The buildup throughout the video is super hot 🥵, she shows off more and more of that growing belly and booty! 🤤 Oooh and LL on top being fed might be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen! 😍😍😍

Awe yay!!! Glad you enjoyed it!! 

Link to review