6 Screenshots

About This File

🍑 It’s been a while since Lauren has given you some sexy replay! And she DELIVERS! 🍑

•You’re coming over to your best friends house and are greeted by his PLUMP sister….
• But last time you saw her she was 100 pounds lighter! (Picture in video for Comparison!)

• You can’t stop staring at Lauren, she asks you what it is… and is surprised when you say she’s gotten huge! 
• But then she recalls that you’re into big girls and she wants you… and she wants to be on top of you! 
•She decides to seduce you with her magical curves and sexy fat chat
• Lauren seductively eats in front of you and asks if you want to feed her while she’s bouncing on top of you… are you in????

•of course you are!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, WhoDat said:

Whatever the scenario, you have a big, beautiful, sexy belly full of jelly! Hope you have someone to enjoy your beautiful curves. 😍

Thank you! I enjoy the crazy chunky curves!!!

On 8/31/2021 at 8:21 PM, LushLauren said:

Yes! Absolutely!

Hi, I did the review on this video and was wondering If I can get the new video as my BOGO you already said that I can get the new video as the BOGO so may you please message me the BOGO video. TY

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, Carlos000 said:

Hi, I did the review on this video and was wondering If I can get the new video as my BOGO you already said that I can get the new video as the BOGO so may you please message me the BOGO video. TY

I just sent you and @Kevinmorad the cheer video! Thank you!

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Mattyboi said:

Can i have this one for the ROGO please

8 minutes ago, Pop Smoke said:

I’d like this one as my ROGO for Pop Star

Sent❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.