Cream cakes

$3

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I scoff 8 cream cakes in one sitting (there my absolute fav) and show a short clip of a small public stuffing I done earlier as I couldn’t continue that but I still wanted to share with you my love for my favourite cakes! Come and encourage me to take every single last bite whilst I play with my growing belly for you 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickSandaCom

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

PiggyJRC really is back and bigger as evidenced in this clip.  The effects of her recent weight gain shake video are preasent. And she's only gonna get bigger and it shows from the volume at which she eats. It's so good too see her stuff her pretty face silly with I don't how many chocolate pastries. I lost count. All those calories and sugars going in her gluttonous form. Such a babe❤️😍

Link to review
desertvarnish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Brilliant vid. Really enjoyed the chat in this one and of course the infamous ever disappearing chair looking smaller than it did the last time underneath you, too. Would love to see an all out all day / evening stuffing sometime which I'm sure would be a best seller. Keep up the good work x 

Link to review
Donkeyfacedmonkey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent vid! She'd finished the 1st one before I'd even realised, and blasted through the rest of them like it was nothing! And that poor chair hasn't got long left to live - amazing to see.

Link to review

SHE IS MASSIVE!!! Her belly is the best on Curvage, by far my favorite model on here! Her amazing body is so soft and so round, coupled with her cute face, this video is a winner for sure! I very much am looking forward to her new upcoming content! 😈

Link to review