Message added by S77

12/30/2022

6 Screenshots

About This File

I was turned on and craving another stuffing, and I have also been craving pizza as well, so I decided to go to the park and publicly pig out!!! So many people walked past me as I grabbed and rubbed my fat little belly; embarrassment while pigging out is sooooo hot to me 🤤🐽. I had to break this video up into two parts because I got lost in being a pig for too long hehe<3 Make sure to get both clips so you can hear all my oinks, moans, and see me devour this tasty pie!!! After watching it I just wanted pizza again :)))) *oink oink*

gip3.thumb.gif.93310204d3c8754d59e71fc81abe5a89.gif

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

horg

I love the video that makes you want more. I hope it will be a great trip but no problem with the pigs

Link to review
happydaze

Less than a minute in she can't help but start oinking, stuffed full with more than half a pizza already and piling more into pie hole. You can tell she loves this, I don't know WHAT happened to turn such a cute girl into such a fat hog but whatever happened absolutely ruined this one... She's a pig forever, even if she leaves this site, even if she somehow stops gaining and stuffing, every time she eats she will remember the pleasure of being a gluttonous pig, I don't think she can take it. Her body sure can't take it, her belly is growing so fast that I think she will be absolutely unrecognizable in no time. The oinks are the best part of this clip, what a pig...

Link to review

What is there to say but holy fuck 😳 I’m sure every single person who walked by could tell what a piggy Pint-Sized is even without being in earshot of her moans and oinks. Such a greedy hog…I see a very fattening future ahead for her. Those jeans are certainly not long for this world, you can already see her ass trying to escape out of them 🍑 Can’t wait to see them tearing at the seams…I’m sure it won’t be long at this rate.

Link to review