Message added by S77

12/30/2022

6 Screenshots

About This File

I was turned on and craving another stuffing, and I have also been craving pizza as well, so I decided to go to the park and publicly pig out!!! So many people walked past me as I grabbed and rubbed my fat little belly; embarrassment while pigging out is sooooo hot to me 🤤🐽. I had to break this video up into two parts because I got lost in being a pig for too long hehe<3 Make sure to get both clips so you can hear all my oinks, moans, and see me devour this tasty pie!!! After watching it I just wanted pizza again :)))) *oink oink*

gip3.thumb.gif.93310204d3c8754d59e71fc81abe5a89.gif

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fro-yo

passersby just can't help but gawk in disbelief and morbid curiosity at our good little fatty's indulgent display - completely giving in to her lust for food and fuel her insatiable desire to grow ever wider, ever heavier, ever flabbier 🐷 
the sheer spectacle of this piglet's feeding frenzy is something to behold - as she gulps down slice after fattening slice, with every greasy mouthful her waistband growing ever so slightly tighter around her bulging, distended blubber gut and fleshy, indecent love handles 🍕🍕🍕🐖 hopefully piggy will decide to keep this top for when it comes time to do another of these 50+ lbs from now.. 🥴

Link to review

"what would you say to me if you saw me pigging out in public? what would you do?" one question for a hundred answers🍕🍕🍕🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🔥😍 pint-size is different, very. she takes a lot of time while eating, precisely comments on the consumption of a simple but wonderful cheese pizza. she has a very special way of moving and expressing herself, exactly and incredibly erotic. the lower part of the face you can see, the neck and the fingers are very fine and slender. she was a very thin woman who assumed the identity of a pig🐷💖👀. i love this metamorphosis🦋 the presentation, her  voice. the completion of a work of art, I hope it never ends ..... 🎭🎨she presents the results of this newly discovered lust for eating in a very charming way: a growing, perfectly shaped little belly, trapped in trousers that have recently been much too tight. she seems happily amazed at the weight gain in a very sweet way. the little kiss at the end of the second video part will probably never leave my imagination😘

Link to review
happydaze

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This pig! She can't stop talking about how much of a pig she is, except for when she is stuffing her fat piggy face full of pizza. Her belly isn't just stuffed, her pudge sticks out over her pants, jiggling with her every movement. This is the beginning of the end for this piggy she's gonna keep shoveling food into her face until her figure is absolutely ruined. My favorite part in this clip is when someone walks by and says hello, instead of getting shy or embarrassed she just shoves more food in her mouth excitedly. Love the close up shots, and the belly play. Excited for her seems like she really found her purpose in life...

Link to review