7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: 4 models. Pizza stuffing. Fat chat. Belly play.  9+ minutes

4 fat babes devouring a pizza and fat chatting it up with each other! What more could you ask for in a clip?

Watch Casey, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, @reiinapop, and @Kaybearcutie95 devour a greasy, meaty pizza in minutes while chatting with each other about all their desires and fat fun. They admire and play with each other's bellies. Reiina, Candice, and Casey all fangirl over Kayla's huge belly ... longing to be as big as her someday! The perfect motivation is sitting so beautifully right in front of them. 

They giggle as they play and flirt with each other and then all share the last piece like good friendly fatties. Fat friends are the best friends!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Until today, I never thought that the perfect video existed.

Kay, Casey, Reina and Candice have delivered unto us a video of unparalleled quality and professionalism; no expanse has been spared as these 4 gorgeous fatties revel in themselves and each other’s ever expanding bodies.

Then theres the chemistry; these ladies get along so well one would think that they’ve been friends for years, and it’s clear as day that they enjoy each other’s company with such a relaxed atmosphere.

You have 4 gorgeous women in a top notch, professionally made video that was a blast to watch and hotter than a thousand suns.

Casey, Kay, Candice and Reina; y’all have made my week.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Such a hot and amazing clip! These 4 fat babes can't stop eating and feeding each other! For the record, I literally would buy this clip JUST to see Casey in this cheetah outfit again, uggggh! She's the sexiest fatty out here! I think we ALL want every one of these babes to get to Kayla's current size. But personally, I want to see them all gain another 100 pounds on top of it! Love watching these 4 gain and play with each other!!!! More of all of this for years to cum!!!! 😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Wow such a good video seeing 4 big ladies just eat some pizza and jiggle their bellies what a sight to see jeez when they mentioned their combined weight on the bed just a turn on and they definitely could have used more than one pizza definitely one for each one could have worked and a call back to Casey did a folded a pizza like a burrito was great to hear because I loved when she did that. Favorite part of this video was when Candice just said can I touch your belly and then the belly grabbing and touching started 🥰 A man could only wish that he was in that room probably couldn't handle it because they wouldn't be able to stop trying to grab a roll or two.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Making the fat bitches on the bed fatter is definitely great for the bed. What a hot site if just hogs going at the trough and devouring their food without a care in the world. All the gut and tits on that bed would suffocate any man and ill take the fall if I must 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG these collaboration clips between these 4 models that keep posting to curvage, i feel like they’re so hot they’re going to break the internet or at least crash the curvage servers. The level of sexiness and attraction is beyond overwhelming. Casey, along with Candice, Kayla and Reiina decide to chow down to some pizza in their bed while each admiring each other’s physical aspects and openly appreciating their life of gluttony while they savor every bite of pizza. They think they’re must be somewhere between 900-1000 pounds in the bed, and can’t wait to they do another collaboration in the future that clearly breaks that threshold of sexy weight. They did realize given their larger appetites that they should have ordered more than one large pizza, but even so they were kind enough to share for the whole group. As much as they love the shape and size of their breasts, belly and booty, they can’t help but acknowledge that to be at @Kaybearcutie95 current size would make them so much happier. I would love it if these women decide to meet up on an occasional basis in the future because it would serve as a great comparison between themselves as well as to these clips now, to see the increase in their weight and size months into the future. I love how @reiinapop gets full and let’s out some sexy burps to make room for more in her belly later. It’s also so hot when they each rub each other’s belly, stating what they love most about it. If you haven’t bought this clip yet do yourself a favor and buy it to watch because it is more than worth it! 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

The three gorgeous women accompanying Casey in this clip are her three favourite women. I can say for certainty that all four are definitely my favourite! All four are Curvage legends with beautiful and mesmerising fat bodies to match. It’s a wonder they can all fit into the same room let alone the one bed! As they discuss in the clip ;) probably 900-1000 Ibs of sheer fat and lard on that bed frame. It’s a miracle of science and engineering that the whole thing doesn’t collapse! (And probably the floor underneath it too lol). 

This clip has practically everything you could hope for. There’s gluttonous stuffing of pizza. Casey talks about one of her previous stuffings where she eat a pizza whole like a burrito. It’s a MUST see . I practically jizzed at the sheer memory of it lol. There’s also loads of jiggling. Both naturally and of each other. Everyone’s belly, boobs and rolls are spilling out of their swimwear. If it fit them at the start of their vacation it does NOT fit them now. They also feed each other which is super hot and there’s plenty of fat chat. The other three mention they aspire to have the body of Kay (and which fat girl wouldn’t? Her fat flabby body is divine!) and I’m sure they’ll all get there sooner rather than later. They’re all looking fat and gorgeous as always! 

Buy and watch this clip right now 😊❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

We were not ready for this, but now that it has happened, We NEED it so bad. This entire clip is an embarrassment of excessive riches. We are overwhelmed by the sheer weight and power these girls bring. Casey has assembled an ample half ton of womanhood onto the bed to inhale pizza and give deserved praise upon each other's perfect bodies. There is precious little time for introductions before our fat Meatball Casey dives in greedily to snatch up the piece she's no doubt been eyeing up. All the sexy fatties dig in for the chance to fatten themselves up even further. So accustomed to being served, the demure seductress Reiina doesn't wait long before Bombshell Candice presents a cheesy slice to her greedy mouth. The girls keep getting distracted and excited as they lay eyes upon each other's massive curvaceous physiques. There is simply so much plumped up fat on this bed they soon lay their hands upon each others bellies in awe, lust and admiration. They all recognize themselves as worthy voluptuous Goddesses. Each knowing they are among the very few women who deserve a place around this pizza. They take turns as center of attention as the other three lavish worship freely and sincerely. The entire bedful becomes giddy with girlish laughter to be among this highest echelon of femininity. Celebrating a merry and proud sisterhood of bubbly happy fatness. And only getting fatter. At one point Kayla rises up to her knees displaying all her astonishing prowess to feed our luscious sweetheart Casey. Kayla is every bit the Mother Hen as Chubby Chick Casey reflexively does her happy fat dance while taking in the calories. She feels every bite course through her body, nourishing, enriching and fattening up before our hungry eyes. These girls have clearly been nurturing themselves, and here they nurture each other and us as well. 

Link to review