9 Screenshots

About This File

First of my new larger size lingerie try ons!

This is a 2X plus size bra and panties set with pink and gold two tone sequins and underboob cut outs. So cute and very sensual.

The good news, it fits! I mean yes I'm definitely bulging out everywhere but I can wear it. And I feel so freaking sexy in it!

After showing how really cute it looks on an empty stomach I proceed to eat a large sandwich and quickly guzzle a big can of fizzy drink. Needless to say my tummy starts expanding right away from all that carbonation! And you guessed it...I need to burp.

While seated, my huge gut just hangs in my lap hiding the pretty new panties. As it grows rounder and harder filled with fizzies and bread watch as I play with my huge ball belly; jiggling it, poking it, lifting it. 

And on top of my massive belly my tits are on full display, barely contained in this peekaboo bra. And I really, really, enjoy playing with the color changing sequins!!!

Lots of talking and belly play.

Edited by GluttonyGal

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GoofyBeast

Pink and gold are my new favorite colors 🤩🤩. Another awesome video sexy voice and sexy body. It's got it all! Beautiful. 

Response from the author:

Thank you darlin' ❤. Message me for a ROGO deal. 💋

Link to review