6 Screenshots

About This File

Mega hot burp fest! 

Kristina is accompanied by her feeder in this video! He really tests how much soda I can hold in my ginormous belly with two big Faygos, burping me, teasing me, playing with me!

I couldn’t burp enough in this video, every other breath was a burp! They just wouldn’t stop coming! I loved it, my big bloated body shook and jiggled as I let out my loud burps. My lovey feeder was forcing them out of me! Pressing and shaking my big fat belly, helping me get out my trapped burps hehe. 

This video is extra flirty, see the feedee/feedee chemistry in this video, also see how bloated I look in jeans! It was such a struggle getting those super tight jeans off my heavy belly and big legs! See my belly get smacked, played with and teased as well in this video! I can’t express how hot and fun it was to film this for you! This video has so many good angles in it! You don’t want to miss this one! 

in this video there’s flirting, fat chat, teasing, POV angles, feeder/feedee content, burping, tight clothes, force chugging, complaining from being so full and so so so much more! 

❤️CURVAGE EXCLUSIVE❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kristina is handcuffed to a chair in this hot vid 🥵. Her T-shirt and jeans are so tight has her feeder starts to fill her up with two bottles of faygos 😍. Kristina looks so fat as she sits back in the chair, jiggling and bouncing with excitement her belly already looks huge before she even starts drinking 😮. Kristina is letting out some huge burps in this has her feeder helps jiggle them out of her. Soon the tight T-shirt is taken off her triple decker rolls flop out 🤩 her jeans unbuttoned her belly looks so huge her feeder can’t help but grab her jiggly rolls. What a vid kristina, 5 jiggly stars .

Response from the author:

@Residentsteven!!!!! You and your above and beyond reviews 🥺❤️ Thank you so much! He literally had to jiggle them out of me and that’s the hottest part 😛 thank you so so much!!!

Share this review

Link to review