Stuffing Day in Berlin- PART 1 (3 MEALS FOR BREAKFAST)-21 MINUTES

$8.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Come with me for a day of stuffing to max capicity in Berlin! PART 1- 3 MEALS for breakfast

In this clip series, I will be taking you through a typical day for me of stuffing in Berlin (which is most days tbh). I eat all of my favorite meals and stuff my greedy face non-stop. In PART 1, I start my day with a "casual" breakfast of 3 full meals to make sure my fat belly is already full and bloated before I set off to continue eating all day. Watch me devour pizza, two thai food dishes and of course- breakfast dessert. I can´t stop over-indulging even though I know I have a full day of eating ahead of me. My huge belly looks massive and bloated as I lay on the couch, rubbing my huge stuffed gut and then keep eating more. I hope you are as impressed as I am with what a good feedee I´ve been- and this is just the start of a long day of pigging out in my favorite city! 🐷

If you enjoy the video, please take the time to leave a quick review! They help me out a ton, and I LOVE to read your feedback and teasing 🥵

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can truly say that this series will be my favorite of all your videos on overeating.

To think that this is just lunch and you are able to eat so much food, it is very hot.

I almost think I can fit in that belly of yours, it's huge.

I love watching you lick the dishes when you finish I honestly can't imagine what the rest of the series will be like but I advise everyone to support this, one of the sexiest video I've seen from this girl ;)

Link to review

Join GGGF for breakfast her belly is looking bigger than ever, but this is no normal breakfast this is 3 meals in one 🐷. Love seeing these types of vids seeing what you eat in day. Her belly is huge by the end so bloated 😍 her face is so round too. When she is rubbing her belly you can’t even see her neck anymore it’s so hot 🥵. She is wobbling her belly it’s like a big mountain of jelly or should that be ice cream 😂. Because yes you need dessert after 3 meals, can’t wait to see what you will be stuffing in part 2.

Link to review