3 Screenshots

About This File

You enjoy watching a fat Swedish girl?
Lots of burps?
Overstuffed huge belly?
Eating cake with hands?
Finishing 12 servings of cake with Mentos and soda? 

Well, I think I have something for you ❤️

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Speed eating is something that I think is hard to do both sexily and well, but you fucking nailed it. Your dedication to stuffing yourself to the point of being in pain is wonderful, and the fact that you keep doing it and obviously enjoy it is just absolutely amazing. It’s so hot when someone is so stuffed that the top of their belly is visibly rock hard, and the bottom is still soft and hanging down. I hope you keep doing what you’re doing, because you are great at it! 

Also, and you must hear this all the time given that this site is mostly North American, but I love your accent! 

Response from the author:

Omg thank you!! 😻😍❤️ I'm so thankful reading this, i feel so appreciated and chances of me stopping are slim to none lol 😂

Link to review
Tony_syb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely amazing. Burps are phenomal and just the way she eats is so hot. And wait till you see the end result with her massive gut…

Response from the author:

Thank you 😊❤️

Link to review