1 Screenshot

About This File

It's been 4 months since we started this very crazy but very fun experiment: Ive been pushing myself to my limit everyday since may, and as a result, I have gained around 80lbs in such a short period of time! 

As I'm a pretty tall piggy, its not easy to notice my growth properly and for that, I picked 4 pieces of clothing that I was wearing 2-3 months ago without a struggle, and I put them on for us to see what I have done to my body 😆

What I can say is that now getting dressed is such a workout, and dragging my heavy fat body around is more challenging than ever: my heavy legs need to be lifted, sit down, stand up.... I end up a sweaty out of breath mess and a total of zero clothes fitting my fat ass...also...I barely fit the frame....

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Thatfatguineapig is busting out of all her clothes.  I really enjoyed seeing her massive gut.  Her sleeves are too tight for her big arms!  She is out of breath because trying on clothes is a workout.  She can't even fit into a huge pair of pregnancy pants.  She looks like she is getting turned on, and talks about how out of shape she is.  After the try on, she shows her fat body in her underwear - it's really hot!  I highly recommend this clip 😍

Link to review