2 Screenshots

About This File

My first public + outdoor video!

Today, I went onto my patio in my bikini. It was just so nice out, and I had to show off this body! What better way to give my neighbors a show than oiling up my giant belly? In this five minute clip, I have some light fat chat before I grab my oil and pull my big belly out of my bikini. I immediately pour it onto my belly, dripping down in between my belly button. I smile and discuss the fact that my neighbors could see me at any time, but how I love showing off my fat body and its growth! There's nothing to hide here anymore. I am a full blown piggy! While the clip is short and sweet, watching my belly glisten with oil in the hot summer sun gives its own views that are quite a show.

This clip includes fat chat, belly play, oil rub on my belly and thighs, and outdoor fun!

(Please note - cicadas are a part of my lovely Midwest home and they were in full force in this video. I tried my best to clear the clip up, but I'm no miracle worker!)

IMB_iWZCzt.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review