Measurement Comparison with Kaybearcutie95 (ft. Reiinapop & CurvageCasey)

$8.99

(9 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Candice put on so much weight during her time in Nashville and is as bloated as she has ever been when she asks @reiinapop and @Curvage Casey to compare her and @Kaybearcutie95’s waist measurements. The tape measure is truly put to the test when Casey tries to measure their combine girth and after they’re done measuring, the girls take their turns nagging Candice for being so small and teach her the tricks of the trade for becoming as big and soft as possible. You do not want to miss this magic!

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
GluttonyGal

· Edited by GluttonyGal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

These ladies are strong, beautiful, confident, and oh soooo sexy! I am blown away by every inch of gorgeous flesh combined on the screen. They are cute and funny and very entertaining. But honestly, it's hard to take your eyes off the 4 stunning bodies!!! And the tape measure, well that's just super hot! 🔥 Each of these gals are amazing, but together, they are dynamite! 🧨🧨🧨🧨

Link to review
ciccade

Four beautiful women and curvage icons in a video that looks like it was as fun to make as it is to watch. Everyone's giddy with excitement, offering advice to swell Candice up to the size of Kayla and comparing their stunning bodies. Sublime. 

Link to review

Holy crap so much chubby goodness wish I could've been in the middle it would been heavenly. Seeing all the grabbing and belly jiggles was a sight and hearing they want to be big as kayla just made me excited for the fatties. I wish they broke the bed would've been so hot. I didn't think 7 minutes passed when it finished need more please 😍😍😍

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There’s no other way to describe this clip besides epic. Candice on her Nashville trip created some near divine content where she compares he waist size to Kaybearcutie with Casey and Reiina in the bed to witness and provide their own opinions on the size contrast. There’s no doubt Candice has put on several pounds and inches during her time on Curvage but looks like she is still dwarfed by Kayla by about 12 inches. On top of being astonished by how sexy these 4 models are together in one bed, it is even hotter hearing Candice wish she was as big as Kayla and asked her what else she can do so that she gets just as big. Even Casey and Reiina chime in weight gain tips as well as hope to be as big as Kayla. They stuff another donut into Candice to get her on the next level of fatness and sexiness. Mind blowing how turned on I am by this clip. I’ll need to rewatch it again it was so good. When you have these 4 stunningly beautiful women together in one clip it’s pretty much impossible for a clip like this to be less than perfect. Trust me when I say the preview images are as good as they look for the video delivered to each customer. 🤯😍🔥🔥🥵👏

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I can't get ENOUGH of these 4!!! The combo of fat and beauty is unmatched on Curvage or elsewhere!! Watching these ladies enjoy each other's fat and encourage each other to get even fatter is what Curvage is ALL about! I feel like this is the start of something special - we need a lot more meet-ups like these where these ladies fatten each other more and more!!!! 😍

Also, @Curvage Casey...that cheetah bra and panties.....you've never looked bigger or sexier! 😈

Link to review